140

After eating at noon, Ji Qing got into the car. The car was a bus rented by the school. There were two teachers leading the team, one was Pharaoh.

Pharaoh reluctantly told Ji Qing that he did not want to come at all, because he wanted to go home to cook for his wife and children, but other qualified teachers in the school were very busy, and those who were not qualified did not understand the process, so he was sent here of.

Afraid that Ji Qing would be bored, Lao Wang and Ji Qing sat together to watch the video.

Ji Qing saw that Lao Wang's browsing records were all a bunch of cartoons, "Wow, teacher, are you so childish?"

"It's all my daughter likes to watch." Old Wang said with a smile.

"Is your daughter so childlike?" Ji Qing exclaimed. Lao Wang looks in his fifties, and his daughter should be in her twenties.

"My daughter is only in the second grade of elementary school, so she likes watching these." Lao Wang drew a variety show and saw Ji Qing's deep expression.

"I'm only in my early thirties, what's your expression like?" Old Wang said unhappily.

Ji Qing, who was struggling with whether the head teacher was old enough to have children: "..."

The car drove for two and a half hours and arrived at the TV station. Ji Qing and his party came to the dressing room to wait. The three senior sisters dug out the documents while they were waiting. Ji Qing also pretended to spread the documents.

Players from other schools have also come one after another. Today is the preliminary round. In the morning, four schools have already competed. One school team will be selected. In the afternoon, there will be four school competitions, and another school will be selected, and then The two schools compete in the evening, and the winning school advances to the finals.

In the middle schools in the city, except for Ji Qing, whose school uniforms are uniforms, most of the other schools are sportswear.

So it seemed that Ji Qing's team was a little more irritable.

The makeup artist gave each contestant a one-minute quick make-up. The process was to apply a layer of air cushion, then a festive blush, and finally a coral-colored lipstick.

When it was time to put makeup on Ji Qing, the makeup artist looked at it for a long time, and only put a thin layer of blush on Ji Qing, and then sincerely praised: "The foundation is really good, and she looks better than the average star."

Ji Qing looked at himself in the mirror with red apples, and didn't know what to say.

A senior sister cried and looked at the mirror, and said sadly, "I would have finished my makeup if I knew earlier."

Lao Wang took out his mobile phone and took a picture of Ji Qing, and patted Ji Qing on the shoulder: "Relax, don't be nervous, it doesn't matter if you lose."

Ji Qing and three senior sisters went to take a photo. The four of them stood in a straight line and smiled brightly at the camera. This photo will be typed on the big screen and then accompanied by a line of words "xx middle school representative team".

During the photo shoot, a young lady wearing a pink peaked cap sat on a chair and stared at Ji Qing intently, her expression a little crazy, she whispered, "The little brother in the middle is really good-looking."

Ji Qing stood under the light and looked at the camera. His face was small, a circle smaller than the faces of the other three girls, and the proportions of his head and body were excellent. He had a great advantage when taking a group photo, which made it easy to see at a glance. it's him.