29

29. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

After seven or eight days, Ji Qing asked for leave to attend the International Astronomical Congress, which happened to be held in the imperial capital, which was very convenient.

Ji Qing went with his teacher, Professor Charlie. When they met, the kind old man asked him a lot of academic questions, and the system that had been making up for it all answered tactfully, and he happily accepted the big guy's praise. .

At the scene, the president of the International Astronomical Association delivered a speech at the opening ceremony, and then presented the awards. Ji Qing also went up to accept the award, and then everyone published a report. With the help of the system, Ji Qing finished his report.

In general, this conference made the system very hard, and Ji Qing only needed to be responsible for pretending.

After returning home, Ji Qing posted a picture of his activities on his scarf. In a group of gray-haired old men, Ji Qing can be said to stand out from the crowd. He wears a dark black suit, looks serious, and has a handsome face, showing the posture of an idol drama.

Comments can be said to be gushing out like an explosion.

"Damn it, is this true! What did I see!!! This is a true portrayal of being rich and not scary, but even more scary than being richer than you, handsome, willing to work hard and smarter than you!"

"Male god, do you want a leg pendant? The kind that went to college!"

"I saw this news on the national channel... Comrades, I saw the beauty of the prosperous world in a glimpse! I thought it was my eyesight!"

"Just kidding! Is it so high qaq"

"Shouldn't I be licking it now? My screen is about to get wet, why are you talking so much nonsense?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

...

At the same time, Wang Chen seized this great opportunity and began to hype it up.

The genius scientist Bai Qi and Ji Qing's highly intelligent businessmen are bound together, and the overwhelming publicity is launched on the Internet.

Many fans of the original work knew that after Ji Qing played Bai Qi, he aggressively rushed into Ji Qing's scarf, and then first saw the first Weibo, which was the original author's signature and unique message.

"How can it be repaired! He actually has a big autograph book!!! Aaaaaah, jealousy makes me ugly!!!"

Then he entered the second Weibo with grief and anger, and saw Ji Qing's beauty in a prosperous age.

"...Okay, take a good look, mom is teasing me. qaq"

"So handsome! Exactly the same as Bai Qi in my heart!!!!"

"This meeting... Boss Boss!!! Admiration!!! This may be the only actor in the entertainment industry who matches Bai Qi's IQ!"

"Liang's young master wow - stunned!"

"Damn, how can you break the road when you turn to fans!"

...

"Going to be the most prestigious noble man." Wang Chen said to Ji Qing: "The only one in the entertainment industry, family background, knowledge, looks, these are all innate advantages. Debut is a movie, and only make movies, not messy. 's variety show, don't accept bad street advertisements. By the way, do you want to sing?"