47

47. The Little Mermaid's Love Journey

Ji Qing was hugged by Nigel, and her face was extremely red. After hearing what Nigel said, she would confirm such an oath. She couldn't help but twist Nigel's ear with her hand. The little mermaid's eyes were soft. Yan Yan, frowning and warning like a coquettish look, he said softly: "Don't kiss for so long, I said stop and you will stop."

Hearing this, Nigel lowered his head, pressed his forehead against Ji Qing's forehead, and rubbed the tip of his nose against each other. He whispered, "Okay, I will listen to your Highness." The low-pitched laughter seemed to wrap a layer in his chest. The honey flows out again.

Ji Qing fiercely kissed Nigel's jaw, and poked his fingers on Nigel's chest dissatisfied. He hummed and said, "Your Excellency Nigel, you take off your mask and it's like a different person."

Nigel blinked innocently and asked softly, "Who have you become?"

Ji Qing put his arms around Nigel's neck and sipped on his earlobe. Seeing that the pale earlobe was dyed red, he smiled and said, "Be my person."

"Just have fun. Now that you are mine, I will love you very much. I will sing songs for you for a lifetime, and spoil you for a lifetime." Ji Qing kneaded Nigel's pale face. , rub the skin from a little powder before releasing it with satisfaction.

Nigel looked at Ji Qing quietly, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, his dark green eyes were full of smiles, he clenched his fists, put his hands on his heart, lowered his head and said to Ji Qing: "Yes, Your Highness, I I will protect this honor with my life."

Ji Qing picked up Nigel's mask and gestured to Nigel's face, "You said, cut this mask in half, you wear half and I wear half, okay?"

Nigel took the mask and divided it into two halves. The cutting was cut according to the upper and lower structure. Ji Qing wore the upper half of the mask, and Nigel wore the lower half of the mask.

"This is the couple's mask, and others will know that we are a couple!" Ji Qing and Nigel walked into the street hand in hand, just as the Queen's motorcade passed by.

The dressed queen saw Ji Qing at a glance in the crowd, and Nigel next to Ji Qing. Her eyes fell on the mask that was divided into two, and the originally excited expression cooled down little by little. Withdrew his gaze, revealing a somewhat lonely smile.

The next second, the queen reorganized her emotions. She straightened her waist and waved to her people with a graceful and graceful smile on her face.

Ji Qing and Dennis said hello, and left hand in hand with Nigel.

He showed Nigel the vase he bought. It was a pure black bottle with a dark gold pattern around the mouth. Ji Qing didn't know why, but he thought that Nigel was a good match for this style. He looked at Nigel brightly and smiled sweetly: "Look! Meet and greet!"

Nigel's eyes widened slightly in surprise, he wowed in a restrained voice, and then said, "I'm very happy, Your Highness." He stretched out his hand to take off the mask, leaned over and touched Ji Qing's side with his lips The corner of his face and mouth finally couldn't hold back, and he desperately raised it, Nigel whispered: "I like it very much, thank you for your gift."

Ji Qing put his arms around Nigel's arm, shook it, and asked in a long tone, "What about my present? Did your Excellency prepare a present for me?"

Nigel looked at Ji Qing quietly. There seemed to be a vortex in the center of his dark green eyes. Numerous affectionate and gentle emotions were floating in it. Because the speed of rotation was too fast, it seemed to be static. , All the deep feelings solidified into that dark green, his hand stroked Ji Qing's blond hair, and said softly: "Yes."