121

Ji Qing sat somersaulting clouds and finally arrived at the downstairs of Zhou Xiujin's house just after four o'clock.

There were many people watching on the street in front of Zhou Xiujin's house, and Zhang Jiantong was finally discovered. Everyone kept the mentality of joining in the fun to watch strange things, because Zhang Jiantong was famous, so no one dared to laugh at him in person, the villagers all turned around and winked and snickered.

Someone called Zhang Jiantong's younger brother Zhang Guoping. Zhang Guoping was three years younger than Zhang Jiantong. He was a carpenter.

Zhang Jiantong's father, old man Zhang, was also called over by the good guys. The old man was in his 70s. When he was young, he worked in farm work. He had a bad temper. He beat his wife every day. After the movement, he helped the dead to take a bath and made some money for the coffin. Now Zhang Jiantong's temper is worse than when he was young. He loves and fears his son, and serves Zhang Jiantong carefully.

Zhang Jiantong was casted by Ji Qing, so he couldn't move his limbs, he couldn't speak, and his body and neck could be twisted and twisted. At first glance, he was no different from a dead person.

The old man Zhang carried his son back. He did not dislike the filth on Zhang Jiantong's body. He served his son like bathing a dead man. Zhang Guoping also rushed over. Zhang Jiantong suffered from some strange disease, and wondered if he should go to the hospital.

Ji Qing, who was wearing an invisibility cloak, sat on the somersault cloud and looked down at the Zhang family's third father and son. The system accepted it to Ji Qing: "This is Zhang Guoping, Zhang Jian and his brother, that old man is Zhang Jian and his father, it's not a good thing."

The old god Ji Qing was looking at the three bad things on the ground, raised his finger and pointed at Zhang Guoping, Zhang Guoping also fell to the ground with a snap, turning into a trash like Zhang Jiantong who couldn't speak or move.

Ji Qing rolled his eyes, sat on the somersault cloud and slowly floated away, leaving only old man Zhang in tears, looking at his two trash sons and wondering what to do.

As for the other people in the village, they couldn't help but talk about this incident as a joke. Some people said that Zhang Jiantong had done all the bad things and was punished. Some people said that Zhang Jiantong was evil. Not a bad guy, but definitely not a good person.

They will gossip about who is beating their wives after tea and dinner, in the same tone as a storyteller, and they will use an envious tone to chat about whose niece is the mistress of the big boss. A woman complained that it was distasteful to say such things while eating.

Ji Qing entered the closet and returned to his own world. He pushed open the door of the practice room and saw Ji Liangju who was guarding the door.

It's just that Ji Liangju, this little brat, looked at him strangely, like a peacock with an open screen.

Ji Qing: "???" Why are you looking at this baby like this, this baby will be shy.

Ji Liangju: "..." The sun was about to set before he came out of the training room. Was he playing dress-up games inside?

Ji Qing said: "Remember to bring the wardrobe back to my room, I can't sleep without it." After saying that, Ji Qing ran to find Bai Lianxue, so Bai Lianxue saw a small snowball running towards her during meal time. Run over.

Ji Qing's little dumpling ran with a puffy face, and in Bai Lianxue's surprised eyes, he threw himself into Bai Lianxue's arms, then raised his face and looked at Bai Lianxue with big watery eyes, sweet and sweet. He said softly again: "Sister Bai, Sister Bai~ I want to go to Spirit Beast Mountain to play, okay?"