65

65. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

When Chu Bohong entered the door, what he saw was pure white.

There was nothing in the door, and a line of gold characters appeared in the air, which read "I see you have good things, and naturally you will get the Tao, not to mention others. If the nine lives love you, you can get my legacy."

"Nine lives?" Chu Bohong asked in confusion.

Ji Qing raised his eyes and looked at the line of golden characters. This is the greatest tenderness that Lingyun gave to Jiu Ming Mao. He arranged everything and gave Ji Qing the final choice.

The line of golden letters turned into golden light and enveloped Ji Qing, and countless powers of faith poured into Ji Qing's body, and the eighth tail also grew out. Ji Qing was enveloped in golden light and flew away from Chu Bohong's arms.

Ji Qing was suspended in the air, only to feel that his body was wrapped in countless warm energies, as if he was doing a full body massage. When the energy was completely absorbed, Ji Qing raised his eyes and looked at Chu Bohong, and found the other party's blushing face. .

Meow meow meow?

Ji Qing lowered her head and saw the body draped in a veil.

Meow meow meow???

Chu Bohong wiped off the nosebleed with a handkerchief, and the entire portrait was put into the oven and burned again. The face was red, the forehead was red, the nose was red, the chin was red, and the ears were red to the point of dripping blood.

He looked at the person in front of him in a dazed look with a red-smoky appearance.

I saw that man's white hair grew to his waist, and he was born with a good appearance like an immortal, as extraordinary and refined as the clear breeze and the moon, and the scenery here was not equal to him looking up.

But from the white silk-like hair, snow-white soft cat ears appeared, and the auricles were light pink like peach petals.

He was clothed in tulle, his legs were straight and slender, like white jade, and his eight snow-white slender tails hung between his legs, swaying slowly.

He seemed a little troubled by the restless tail, so he grabbed the seven fluffy tails with his hand sideways and hid them all. When he did this, because of the range of motion, his slender waist was faintly exposed.

This scene made people's face turn red, but the man was unaware, his blue eyes like ice and snow were as pure as a child's, and his snow-white eyelashes trembled slightly, as if sparkling waves flickered on the blue lake.

His temperament is as cool as ice and snow, and as intoxicating as peach blossom wine.

Ji Qing hid all the seven tails, but found that the last tail could not be hidden, so he gave up the struggle angrily. , the eggs are ready to bake.

Well, his clothes are indeed a bit shameful, almost the same as see-through clothes, but all the places that should be covered are covered. It can only be said that the ancients' ability to accept it is poor, and they can't stand any stimulation.

Ji Qing thought so, and her slender tail also swayed.

So Chu Bohong's face turned even redder.

Ji Qing looked at Chu Bohong and wanted to laugh. He tried hard to suppress the corners of his mouth. If he ignored the wagging tail and fluffy cat ears, his temperament could be said to be very fairy-like. Dust is absolutely gorgeous, awe-inspiring and inviolable.

Just adding cat ears and cat tail, the temperament is completely different, even the coldness is reminiscent of the peach blossoms that bloom when the spring cold is coming to an end, the smell is sweet and the color is bright.