86

86. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Aldridge sat unhappily on the cot, always feeling that the guard must have made up something strange.

No matter what it is, Aldrich turned on his brain, and his mood improved immediately after seeing Ji Qing's avatar. He quickly typed: "I just sent the pumpkin pie, hat and sunglasses together (≧▽≦)"

- Are you so sympathetic? I just sent the painting too

Aldridge couldn't help smirking when he was praised, and he replied: "It's easy to understand (≧▽≦), I guess you are laughing now, right?"

--I'm not smiling now, Mr. Tiger Lovely, you are so cute, as long as I see you, I can't help laughing

Aldridge shyly covered his hot face with his hands, and then quickly typed: "Mr. Ji Tiantian, me too, as soon as I saw you, I felt like I ate a lot of candy, and I felt like I was going to have cavities. ."

--Then what should I do? I wish I was a doctor. However, Mr. Tiger Lovely, I heard that a kiss will not hurt.

--mua~

--Mr. Tiger Lovely, are your teeth okay now?

Aldridge's teeth are fine, but his heart is about to explode with joy, Aldridge is so excited, he can't help rolling around on the cot, the rolling is so intense, and he falls to the ground with a duang .

Aldrich got up at the speed of light and typed while holding the light brain: "It still hurts a little bit."

-Then you should go to the hospital

Woo woo no kiss?

The chubby tiger ears drooped in his hair, and he felt that the big tiger, who was in the gap between reality and fantasy, was extremely aggrieved. He continued to message: "I ate too much sugar and became fat. What should I do if I can't go to the hospital QAQ"

--Is it because Mr. Tiger Kawaii is too fat to move?

Aldridge replied aggrievedly: "Well, you made me fat, you have to be responsible for me."

--Then I will round the chubby Mr. Tiger cute into a ball, and then roll him to the hospital, okay?

Aldridge thought that Ji Qing was beside him, touched him with Baibai's soft little hands, and then pushed himself a lot with a lot of strength, and finally ran out of strength, and the whole person fell on his body softly, Zhang He took a small breath and breathed out the sweet aroma.

Thinking like this, the long tiger tail couldn't help but toss it around, and Aldridge happily replied, "I'm too tired to roll me to the hospital. You sit on top of me, and I'll take you there."

--But didn't you say that you are too fat to walk?

Aldridge shook his head and typed with a crackle: "This is the general situation. If a little sweetie is sitting on his back, even if he crawls, he will still be able to crawl (≧▽≦)"

--Then if Britney kisses you, will you be able to fly?

Aldrich nodded frantically, wishing that a large group of relatives would come in front of him immediately, and he could show wings on the spot! Then take Ji Qing Feifei!

"Yes! How do you know! Just a kiss can get you a white tiger with wings! This business is guaranteed to make a profit!" Aldridge desperately promoted himself.

--mua~

--I want a big tiger that can fly

Aldridge was so happy that a group of demons danced with his ears and tails. He shouted silently for a while, and then he lowered his head and smirked again.