25

25. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

Lu Qingzhao put on dark green sunglasses and a black cap, Ji Qing chose a pair of round retro glasses and a baseball cap, and the two went out happily hand in hand.

Today's itinerary is all arranged by Lu Qingzhang, and Ji Qing is only responsible for eating and drinking. After eating and drinking, Lu Qingzhao took Ji Qing to a small, fresh and dreamy shop. There are colorful lanterns hanging in front of the wooden house, which are filled with various dolls and trinkets, and the golden and copper-colored wind chimes sometimes make a crisp and pleasant sound.

The people in the store are all students and young women, and there are a few radish heads looking at the dolls inside through the glass cover.

Ji Qing poked Lu Qingmaru in surprise, and whispered, "Is it so girlish?"

Lu Qingzhao pinched Ji Qing's face and said with a smile, "I'm here today to choose some gifts for the children."

"You have a child at home." Ji Qing looked at the toys in the house and turned to ask, "Is it a younger brother or a younger sister?"

Lu Qingquan said softly, "Brother also has it, and my sister has it too." Sunglasses covered Lu Qingquan's eyes, he hooked the corner of his mouth, and a faint smile hung on his face, "Go pick it up."

"You haven't said what they like." Ji Qing pouted, "Children these days are very picky."

"I'm not too sure. You choose more, and they will choose what they want." Lu Qingzheng said.

Ji Qing went up and looked at the cute doll earnestly. His eyes were focused on a lamb doll. He remembered that when he looked at Lu Qingzhao's profile on the Internet, he found that Lu Qingzhang belonged to a sheep, so he picked up the one. doll.

In the end, Lu Qingzhao and Ji Qing bought a lot of plush toys together, as well as models of recently popular cartoon characters. These gifts filled the trunk. After buying the toys, Lu Qingzhao and Ji Qing went to buy a lot of snacks.

Ji Qing sat in the passenger seat and watched the scenery along the road gradually become deserted, and found that the direction they were going was the suburbs.

"What am I going to call your parents later?" Ji Qing was a little nervous.

"...Call Uncle." Lu Qingzhuo was silent for a moment, then whispered, he showed a very light smile, "My young master, if you are so good, everyone will like you."

After a long time, the car stopped in front of an orphanage. It was an old orphanage for children. The iron gate was rusted. Green creepers were wrapped around the fence. The skinny doorman was obviously dozing off. He opened his eyes and saw Lu Qingzhao's car, so he called out, "Mr. Lu!"

No one in the car responded, the temperature of the air conditioner was very low, but when Ji Qing held Lu Qingzhao's hand, he found that the other party's palm was full of cold sweat.

The dark green lenses covered Lu Qingzhuo's eyes, making Ji Qing unable to see Lu Qingquan's expression.

Ji Qing grabbed Lu Qingquan's hand and put his face on the back of his hand. He kept his head tilted and called softly, "Mr. Lu, it's time for us to drive in."

"Okay." Lu Qingzhuo loosened his tight lips and spit out a word.

The car drove in quickly, and many children lined up and stood quietly under the leadership of the teacher. The noon sun was so big, a few teachers stood in the shade, and the thin children were sweating profusely, unable to open their eyes under the sun.