30. (End)

30. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle (End)

The Internet is full of publicity for "Battle of the Universe". On August 2, "Battle of the Universe" was released.

"Battle of the Universe" is a commercial film, featuring special effects, coupled with Lu Qingzhao's acting skills and fans of the original novel, so it is favored by many media.

Ji Qing and Lu Qingzhao watch the film at the premiere.

Ji Qing had never seen himself on the big screen, this feeling was very strange. Although he participated in the filming of the film, the director's techniques, post-processing, and plot cuts are unknown.

It's not Shibei's admiration for three days, but the feeling of a familiar stranger.

The film begins with humans discovering a habitable planet, and the terrifying Dread Eater suddenly attacks the investigators. Then came the fierce confrontation, and the unknown fear spread over the battlefield. Under this kind of fear, the fear-devouring beast became more and more brave, and the human beings were retreating...

Ye Xi appeared on the battlefield. He had a firm heart of a brave man, made military exploits, and was sent to the laboratory to cooperate in research.

When Ji Qing appeared on the big screen, his striking face was like a bright spotlight and he couldn't keep his eyes open. It is a very noble and indifferent beauty, sharp and arrogant enough to pierce everyone's defenses. The more magnified his facial features are, the more beautiful they are, and the greater the impact, every part is almost perfect, and every part is full of admiration.

"Night Seal."

The handsome young man smiled reservedly, and the strange charm was revealed from the corners of his mouth slightly raised to the dark eyes of Danfeng.

For a split second, all viewers felt scalp tingling.

At the end of the film, Ye Xi was hit by a huge fear-devouring beastmaster, knelt on the ground and vomited blood. When his life was dying, the image of closing his eyes, smiling, and falling backward suddenly appeared in his mind.

On the one hand is the approaching fear-devouring beast in reality, and on the other hand is Bai Qi who falls backward in illusory, life and death begin to distort.

Why is there fear?

"I hope you can cooperate with our research."

"What a pity... I can't witness the moment when humans conquered this planet."

"Then please... help me witness."

In those clear Danfeng eyes, there is peace to meet death and hope for a better future.

The huge fear-devouring beast rushed towards Lu Qingmarsh, rumbling, as if the earth was shaking. Ye Xi raised his sword and swung towards the Fear-devouring Beast, the sharp sword collided with the hard scales. Ye Xi stepped on the front claws of the Fear-devouring Beast and leaped up, his sharp sword uttered a sharp screeching in the air, and then stabbed the Fear-devouring Beast's fragile eyes without hesitation.

An astonishingly bright light burst out from his icy phoenix eyes, and at the moment of swinging his sword, he pierced the prison built by the fear-devouring beast based on fear. For a moment, Ye Xi and the Fear-devouring Beast both trembled, and then a strand of blood flowed from the corner of Ye Xi's mouth, while the Fear-devouring Beast let out a mournful whimper and collapsed to the ground.

On August 2, "Battle of the Universe" was released, with a box office of 31 million.

On August 9, the box office was 400 million.