100

100. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

The icy and heavy crown was worn on the top of his head, Ji Qing's expression was still indifferent, his lower jaw was slightly raised, and he sat on the most honorable stand. From this position, he could see all the black pressure from the first floor to the eighth floor. Figures, those figures crawl in lowliness and dead silence.

Only the dueling field has light.

Sitting in this position, the only light that can be seen is the dueling arena.

Ji Qing clicked to go offline, and then he turned on his brain to send a message to Aldridge. He considered the words and phrases, guessing that Aldridge must be in a very low mood. After all, he was preparing to win the game and confess to his beloved The reality is the complete opposite of the imagination. He not only lost the game, but also suffered a crushing defeat in the form of being ravaged and ravaged.

If it is a big cat now, it must be a big cat that hides in a corner and refuses to see anyone.

Ji Qing sent a message in the most gentle words: "Dear Mr. Hu lovely, you haven't received today's kiss yet."

"mua~"

Ji Qing stared at Guangnao for a long time, and ten minutes passed without reply.

Ji Qing sent another message: "Is Mr. Hu lovely asleep? Then the kissers will line up to wake him up~"

"mua~mua~mua~mua~"

Thirty minutes passed, and Aldridge still did not reply. Ji Qing's expression gradually became solemn. He said to the system, "Go check it out, did Aldridge have an accident?"

Under normal circumstances, no matter how sad Aldridge was, he would not have left Ji Qing like this. Even if he was so sad that he didn't want to talk, he would tell Ji Qing that he needed to be quiet.

Also, Aldridge has never been such a vulnerable person.

"Boss, I checked Aldridge's IP. He has been in Fatlandon Prison, and his location has not moved." The system replied.

If Aldridge has been in Fatlandon, it can't be because he has something to do, so he has to be forced off the assembly line. Why did he suddenly go offline? Go offline without even saying hello? This is abnormal.

Ji Qing's heart suddenly hung up, and a faint unease shrouded his heart. He logged into the game, because Ji Qing is now the king of the Colosseum, so he has a lot of authority, such as asking for some information of the player when permitted by law.

"The player 'Huhushengwei' was forced to go offline at 19:45:34. The reason for the offline was unstable brain connection, and the game connection was forcibly cut off by unknown data." This is the information displayed by the system.

Ji Qing became more and more uneasy. He downloaded the game and asked the system to call up the contact information of Aldridge's guards.

At first, Aldridge had sent Ji Qing a pumpkin pie, but the contact information filled in was not Aldridge's own, but one of his personal guards.

Ji Qing contacted the guard, and he said directly: "Something happened to Aldrich, his brain may be attacked by unknown, you go to Fatlandon Prison to find him."

"What did you say? Who are you?" The guard asked in confusion.

"I'm the marshal's wife, now, immediately, immediately, go to the prison to find him!" Ji Qing used a mental order in these words, and the personal guard received the order and immediately put everything in his hands and rushed to the prison.