🌙Homeless🌟

"Lady..___"

"Hey wake up, we can't stay here.."

I still was not able to move. It was like I was out cold, just sleeping with no dreams.

"Please wake up, lady____." I suddenly felt my body being shaken lightly.

"Huh?" My eyes snap open. I see the face of, Dark Magician. 'Wait what's going on?'\

 'Wait what's going on?'\

"Oh thank the gods." I see Dark Magician sigh in relief. It took a moment for me to process what was going on. It suddenly all came back. We were in a ritual spell to travel back to my time. My eyes widen.

"Oh my! d-did we make it, w-wait how are you here?!" I sat up suddenly.

"G-grass, it's grass! w-we did make it!"

"C-calm down lady___, yes me did indeed make it. However, there is much you should do now."

"WAit?! how are you here? a-also..um armour....." It was true Mahad was wearing his magician gown and armour in broad daylight, people will see him from a while away."

"Lady..pplease, you need to calm down." He set a hand each on my shoulder and glanced at me strongly.

"We seem to be in a park, I remember a bit of it when I was around here with the King. I don't think normal people can see me. Besides you."

I blinked my eyes again.

"As the Pharoah has entrusted me to do so, I have taken the form of spirit, that lives inside a duel monster's card, that is in your box. Though I am a bit different, you can't duel with my card. The spell we worked on casting seemed to have worked. Since I don't have a physical body in this time. I am a spirit, similar to how the king was once before."

"OOh.., I see now. We should go.."

"I will follow where ever you go, please don't mind me. It's my duty to keep you safe."

'Right..well there isn't as much danger here. My home...let's see if it's where I think.' I told myself.

Picking up my bag, I headed in the direction of where I thought my home was. I was suprised to see my phone turned on here. Thought the service was gone. Probably because I didn't pay the bills in ages for it. So it was cancelled.

'I'm back..finally.' I looked at the sun setting. We needed to hurry, I didn't want to live on the streets.

I got to the street where I knew my home was.
'There is it.'
The second I stepped to the front of it, something was terribly wrong.

"My.. home.."
It was a absolute mess. Glass was shattered, things thrown all over the place. My place was robbed some time ago. This place wasn't livable anymore, there was nothing left here for me.

"Where will you go..?" Mahad gently asked. I didn't reply. I had no idea. I only had some money in my wallet only. Even if I went to a bank it wouldn't be enough for a new home.

Then it hit me, I was homeless.

I quietly grabbed my bag and went back on the street. In search of a bench to sit at near a streetlight. The sun was almost down. A tear trickled down the side of my face.
Mahad looked at me quietly with concern written on his face.

I sat down on a street bench under a light. I set my bag next to me and leaned back.
What would I do next? I had no home.

I wasn't sure how long I sat here. The sun was down, the street light has already turned on. I thought there was no one else here. When the empty space in my mind was cut off, by a voice I hadn't heard in a long time.

"..are you alright?"

W-who was that?

My eyes scanned the area until they landed on a face in the shadows. The human stepped under the street light. *T-thump* My heart almost stopped. I knew this person.

"My word.., it's you." It was Diva. His golden eyes lighten up seeing my figure after all this time.

"My lady..is that someone you know?" Mahad asked from next to me. 'Yes..' I said in my mind. Mahad was about to step in to defend me, but I halted his actions.

"Why are you out here, at this time of night?" He looked worried. He took note of my backpack. The way I sat there. He felt a sharp pang inside him. 

"I'm afraid to ask but...what is the matter, you seem....lost?" Diva came closer to me. A million questions flooded the long-haired man. His golden hair ornaments glittered in the light.

 His golden hair ornaments glittered in the light

- To Be Continued 🌹🌟