✨Glass Elevator✨

After having Yusei, Crow and Jack just leave me alone.I made my way to the glass elevator. ( I guess...the best way to see if I see Judai and Jesse will be if I go eat at the cafe all the way up on top floor.

(YES!) I nod in my head. I walk to the glass elevator not too far from me. However, each time I passed by a few people I got some strange looks coming at me.

( Pft... what what's wrong with a girl walking by herself in the mall?!) I thinked to myself.

* Tap Tap...tap..* My feet stop.

I reach over with my finger, and pressed the button to open up the door.

* Click*

The door slowly opens up. I walk inside, seeing no one was here. The doors shut, leaving me alone in the glass elevator. It didn't move, everything seemed to freeze around me. I knew had to walk over to the dial pad, to push the numbers to take me to the floors. Still..., something else was on my mind.

"...J......Judai...........Jesse......" I look at the floor, as I whisper.

( Huuuhh...........I want to see them...., as soon as I can...........)

"Don't worry.....you will find them." A voice spoke next to me.

"!" My eyes widen, as I look down I see Amethyst next to me, him looking at me with calming eyes.

( Amethyst....)

He rubbed his head against my leg. A soft smile came to my lips. " Come why don't we push that button and start our hunt for Jesse." His long soft tail swayed.

A vision flickered in my head, as I see a tall man standing in the shadows, with spiky hair. "!"

I didn't know what it was or who. Still could there be something more to then seeing Jesse and Judai?

I nod. " Alright." * Beep* I hold my finger down on the top floor button.

I was too embarrassed to admit it, but my mind said it all, as I looked away out he window scanning from high above, for my lost friends.

(.....p-please.....don't .leave me......................Amethyst.....)

The tall cat heard my soft voice, and stood by my side, never leaving me. He looked up at me a little.

As we went up, I spotted Yusei walking on the 4th floor. "! look... its Yusei !" I smiled. He seemed to be alone, but held a shopping bag in his hand.

" ....pft.... looks like some one was shopping already....." I sigh. (Not me though......if it means looking for my friends instead of buying all my needs and wants. I rather see them.)