Searching

Seto's eyes where now on me once again. "......" He held a normal Seto face. It made my food start tasting bad, so I swallowed the jump in my throat. Maybe I should break the ice?

Question back to him.

"....something wrong, Priest Seto?" I question. This made him blink, his eyes drop towards me. "It is nothing." He coughed." However you got that darkness on your face, I hope to see it heal."

"!!!!" 'W_WHAT!?' I felt myself choke a little on my own spit. Where we at a truce now? was this his way of apologizing?

I took a sip of my water, that I got not long ago. "....hm...thanks you..." I replied quietly. Feeling better replying than having my head bit off again by him.

{ After dinner}

I was standing in the hall, until I saw Shay walking towards me in his usual long coat. A smile came to my face, as I saw him. I needed this, to talk to a face that wasn't so scary.

"Hello, Shay." I greeted him. He held alight smile on his face, and nods. "Nice you see you are well. This place seems like one big hall. Its interesting that you have come here before."

"Yeah, there pretty large. How Yuto?"

Shay shifted his food position. "Hes in the palace garden. I heard he was going there to relax. Yugo most likely is sleeping still. I feel like he has jetleg still."

"Haha..oo, well seems like him. So...how are you?"

"M-me?" He looked surprised. "Aren't you scared even a little being here?" I avert my eyes a little. Shay shook his head. "No, I'm fine."

"Well....it was my fault you came here. Its also more dangerous here, that I found out before."

"Don't let that worry you, we will figure out something. For now, make the best of this era. You have friends here right?" He was trying to make me feel better, and not make me feel so guilty as to dragging them here with me.

"Alright..." *..pat* I felt a gentle hand touch my head for a second. "Go relax a little, you seem a little tired still." With that Shay walked off.

💨'Ha...., well.at least there are all okay.'

While I was walking past some servants, I hear conversations.

"Did you hear...? seems like there are some rouge... men outside of the palace walls."

A women spoke.

"Oohh, how terrible.....I hope everyone near will be safe." Replied another servant.

"I heard they attack people who are on their own carrying food, or goods. Even small groups, so it's best to stay inside during the the night, and not walk alone without a guard, or at least one who it good at wielding a spear."

'Attacks...?' This peaked my interest. Mana's curious mind was getting to me.

"Yes..., lets just do our daily lives here, and pray we don't need to leave anytime soon. I'm sure the sorcerers of master Mahad can handle it."

'Mahad....' I felt my eyes twitch in some sadness. The poor guy had to go face every crap alone. He would only rarely have Seto at his side to deal with issues. But this time I had other plans.

' I need to find Mana.' A happy me smirked, as I kept a now normal face as I walked by them. Until a voice of one of the women servants called out to me.

"Hello, Lady ____."

*Tap..* I stopped, turning on my heel I changed my facial expression. "Oh hello...!" I smiled back. 'Lady..huh...? *sigh* Guess I am deemed a Lady here. Either by Atem, or Mahad.'

"Lady_____, is there something you need? we could ring it to your chambers."

A brushed my arm a little with my opposite hand. When suddenly I was about to say something, but I stopped myself. " Ah...there was something. However, I do not think the palace has that."

"Oh? don't be silly the palace has all we need. Tell us what is this you need?" I knew they wouldn't have this, but it there was it would make me soooooo happy...., and calm.

"Well, I'm not sure if you know of it. There is this drink I really like, its served warm, some times can be creamy, depending on the type."

This caught their interest. "A drink? is it like wine, or perhaps milk sweetened?" I shake my head." That isn't it. It's called tea. I..use to drink it back at my home every day."

"T-ea?" They replied. I nod my head. "Hmm, it's true I don't think I have hear something like that before. Is there a certain type you like? maybe we can locate this tea." Their accent was cute for them just learning about tea, it lifted my spirit, but if it was possible. That would be awesome, I'm sure i wasn't the only one who would like it too.

"Well, tea has many different kinds. Tea has a healing property if one is ill. It also is enjoyed with other foods, and give you more energy at time, or makes you relax. * shift a little* I.....I personally like green tea, and black tea. However, I'm almost positive it's hard to find here."

The women servant gave me a sad look. She shook her head. "We shall request it! I'm sure everyone here would love it, if it's from your homeland. Master Mahad, and the Pharaoh has told of us before. Let us try at the very least. Please Lady____." They bowed their heads to me.

💦"Ah..p-please don't bow to me. There is no need.I'm not royalty." They shake their heads. "To us you are, especially if the pharaoh, and the Priest deem you special."

I let out a sigh. "Very well. If you do find tea. I'll be very thankful. Place it in my room, on the day you find it. Thank You."

I greeted them a goodbye, as I started my hunt for Mana.