Lost Memories❇/Dropped

(.......) I wanted to talk, but this guy....more like Magician, would hear my every though.

"Lady____, which way from hear, is you're friend Bakura's house?" I felt a chill hit him me.

I lift up a finer pointing across the street. "...." ( That is the house.....)

"! Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize we where so close."

I was walking by myself now. After the first few blocks, I got embarissed having Dark Magician help me back to Bakura's house. I kindly declined...

I pushed the door bell. * DIIIIng*

The door opened up showing my new silver haired friend at the door.

"____!! are you okay?" Bakura grabbed my hand, pulling me in. "Waaahh...!!B-"

*Click*

Bakura sat me down on the sofa. "You have been gone for so long, I was worried..."

I see Dark walk around the living room, poking the flower vase on a side table.

"!!!" My eyes widen, as I almost yell.

This made Bakura jump seeing my face light up.
( 💢DARK MAGICIAN Don't touch that!!) I shout in my head. Dark stepped back, almost shattered at my voice, that flew from my mind.

*💨huff*

( 💦My apologies lady ____...) He shuttered.

"Uh___ is something the matter?" Bakura cuts over Dark's voice.

"!! Ah no.! haha Nothing." I held a arm up behind my head. Bakura nobs slowly, still not sure what to beleive." Okay...then."

I was now in my temporary bed room. After a long talk, Dark Magician finally calme down, and was brought back to his, usual polite self.

"💨..." I let out a sigh.

"Something wrong lady ______?" I saw Dark siting on a small chair on the other side of the room.
I didnt want to tell him, but my head was starting to hurt. There was soo much I couldn't help think about. Something wasn't right. What memorise I lost was important.

Before I realized it, Dark was already at the foot of my bed. "!!!" My eyes widen,as he looked at me with those deep dark blue eyes. He had his large pointy hat on, that still made his long blonde hair show.

"____ are you feeling ill?" He looked at me closer, studying my face. * T-thump...T-thump...* My hear began to speed up.

*BZZZZZTTT!!*

*Gasp!* " Uhh...I-its my phone."
Dark nods, for a reason I don't why, and pulls away. In a blink of a eye, he vanishes back into my deck.

I look at my phone.

Yusei: Hello, So did you get the package?

Me:(Yes, I did thank you) SEND

Yusei: Who was it from?

Me:( Its a gift from a friend.) SEND
I wasn't even lying.

Yusei: Oh, thats nice. Alright then, I hope you feel better. Goodnight ____.

I read the message and sat back in my bed.
I placed my deck next to my bed. Then curled under the warm blancket. I had to work in 2 days, for Kaiba. Till then, it was my resting time.

I opened my eyes, to a strange air movment around me. "..........."

"..ngh...."

As a bright burning light, hits me. I looked up, seeing...

"W-what..!" I gasp. Seeing the sun burning bright above my head.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🎠🌠🌙🌙

"W-what..!" I gasp. Seeing the sun burning bright above my head.

"❕❕ n-no way where am I!?" My widen. Seeing miles of sand all over the place. The sun was beeting down hard. Making any one feel like passing out, if in it too long.

"M-my deck!!" I jump, seeing my deck box sit next to me on the sand. "!!!!! G-guy! Hello !? you still there?" I picked up my deck and began calling to them, like a mad man.

"There!! I something!" A sudden loud booming voice shouts.

I was sitting on the sand helpless, wehre my own deck wouldn't even reply to me. ( N-nooo..! where are you guys....please......come........)

I quickly slid my deck box onto my belt.

"You there..! what is it that you are doing sitting sand?"

(!!!) I felt myself shrink at the man's demand. "......" He looked like he was from royalty. Dressed in a white robe, goldend head plate like hat, that had fabric run down the back only showing his face and eyes. He had deep dark blue eyes.

"I'm......sorry, sure. I was just taking a break. I have been walking for a long time." Obviously a lie, the walking that is.

"Out in the blazing sun?!" The man wasn't buying my story.
"Guards! take her! we will make her kneel in front of the King of Egypt.

I was suddenly grabbed, against the will. Chains where slapped down against my wrists. * Chhhk.!!*

(MH.Tt!) I gasped in my head. I was forced to stand, as I was led down the dessert sand of Egypt.

I looked down a the ground, as I was walking. (....Dark Magician.!, Amythyst, Pegasus! any one there?!? ) I called out to them.

Seeing nothing new. I hang my head. ( I have been forgotten, havn't I..?)

* Ching.!!* " Hey you! don't lang behind!" I was yanked forward, by the wrist. The chains dug into my wrist. ( MH!!...tch....I swear do that again......and I'll-)

{"Lady........____"} My eyes widen, hearing the sound of the sound of a voice call.

I looked out from the corner of my eyes, seeing only the guards and the man who seemed to be the leader.

{" Wait....! don't look up....., I don't them to harm you even more. Just look straight."} The voice that seemed soo familiar spoke.

( Okay...., but who are you?)

{" It's me.....____.The one you named Dark."}

* T-Thump!* ( Waaahhh..! Dark! I'm so glad you are here. I was scared, to think I was the only one here. Why are we in Egypt?)

{"....I can't explain it all , because I really do not know myself. I'm sorry.....I don't know what to think. I will always stay close, if you shall need me. Don't do anything rash, I beg of you."}

With that Dark's voice left. It was sooo hot, I thought I was going to pass out.

"OPEN THE GATE!!" A loud voice yelled. I looked up, seeing large stone gates open up. The chains around my wrist where yanked again. Making me wince a little. I was scared to even see, how they looked at this point.

I was brought in, walking through a very long golden sad coloured hall way. Till my eyes spotted a figure sitting i a very large. Gold chair.

*gulp* I just realized, that that was the ruler of this place. I was about to meet a Pharaoh.