Free Spirit

I began to open my eyes wondering where I was, or if that I even made it off that building alive. The very thought just made my head hurt. Who ever that jerk was who pushed me, is dead the next time I see him.

For some reason it felt quite warm.. where I was. 'Wh..t.' It only took me a little longer to register.

'OMG ! it's hot!!' I gasped looking ahead, which seemed to actually be up.

'T-the..sun??' Taking a few more seconds, I felt my hands touch something soft..., but actually a little painfully warm. It didn't hurt much but still stung a little.

"?.?" I narrowed my eyes to my hand, and I turned on my side. Only to come fast to face with.

Sand..

*PUUF!* I breathed too hard into it suddenly, causing it to swarm around my face. ".Gah...! ...pffppf. yuk..." Why the hell was I laying on sand? wasn't I in a city, where a beach didn't exist for almost 2 hours away. Bringing my hand to my face after shaking the sand off that was sticking to me, I rubbed the sand off my face.

"......eew....." 'Well...., guess I'm hopeless now, sand touched me, and I guess the only way to get rid of it 100% is....tohaveashower.....' I sighed, slowly sitting up to get a better look at the world around me.

"!!" My eyes widen. 'No, impossible.' I rubbed around my eyes, thinking I'm hallucinating. 'Yeah, that must be it* rubs again* the stupid sand, and fall is making me loose it.' I tried to convince myself, but the second I looked up.

It was still there. "Uh...., crap.....I must be back.....in Egypt." I might of cursed, but still I was a little more happy, then splatting on the concrete, and instead fall on soft sand, or wake up here not dead. I rolled up the sleeves of my jacket a little trying to cool off. It was almost sweltering where I sat.

"...wait...what area is this?" I looked up, only to my surprise to see a large cliff stand high above not too far from me.

"Omg..! did I just fall off the cliff now?* I stared in pure shock, I was I still alive? did I fall again, or since last time I left this basically continued my fall.* I don't...feel like a fell off a sandy cliff much" I knew now, that I was back in Egypt, and that -

"Hold it." I spoke to myself again. " If I'm here....then where are Yuto, Yugo, and Shay? did they fall with me, or are still in the city wondering where the hell I went to?"

Then it hit me, what if they really did come her with me. "Oh my God...., Yugo might as well be panic stricken by now. He wasn't used to * at least that's what I thought* deserted area with sand, and not even resembling a city." *💨Ha....* "What...the hell, it's not like I don't know my around a little. And thank god, I didn't wake up in chains this time, or near chains."

I touched my side, seeing my deck box was there safe, and sound. "..come to think of it, it's been a while since I have seen Atem." I waited for a little knowing he must of heard me.

...

..................

..............

No answer. "Hm...so even he is gone....not just Mahad's spirit." Seeing that I was next to a lake, I crawled over on my knees to take a drink of water.

I dipped my hands in to slowly swallowed the cool water. But even this cooler water, was still pretty warm....

"That will have to do...."