🌸See You Later🌸 Part 2

Here was I sitting at a table across from Atem. He had some tea, and sweets laid out for us.

He took a sip of his drink and glanced at my silent self. "Is it not to your liking?" He asked a bit afraid I disliked it. "No it's not that."

"Hmm, then what is on your mind?" Atem picked up the plate and held it out to me. Offering me some sweets. 'Ha.. I guess since he is offering.'

I took the pastry from the plate. It was something I have seen before, that was made with honey. " On my mind...? it's something I recall him and Yugi speaking of.' I shake my head. "Don't worry about it, so...what is it you had to say?"

"Very well..I shall say. As I said before, I found a way I could possibly cross over to your time. Mahad and I have done many experiments for this day to come."

*T-thump* My heart rate went up, and excitement hit me a bit. I kept my composure though.

"You see us?"

"Yes., if you are alright with that. I have the plan to make this possibly happen. Though success rate isn't guaranteed."

"I'll do it," I said in a stern voice, my hands slamming down on the table. Making the cups clank a bit.

Atem's deep violet eyes widen. It wasn't often I looked so stern at him. A small smiled crept up onto his face. 'I am so glad, she seems to be alright with this.' He thought to himself. 'However, this won't be easy.'

"Alright..I will speak to Mahad. In order for this to start, you need to return to your time. Also, get in touch with Yugi."

The thought of Diva beaking sick at the moment crossed my mind, maybe magic travel wouldn't be so good for him.

"See...Diva is sick right now. He caught a cold, his Pyramid travels alone were not so pleasant after getting separated."

"Oh no..I am sorry to hear my guest is ill. I can see to that, and send him some healing herbs." Atem sensed the worry in me, by the look of my eyes. He wasn't sure exactly what it was, but he did not press on.

"____..., come here a moment please." He held a hand out. I tilted my head a bit, wondering why. I stood up and walked over to his side. He looked up at me with such kindness flooding his eyes, as he gently touched my hands.

"I can see something is worrying you, but please try to relax okay?" The way he sat there, and looked up at me, it was as if he was bowing to me now. His hands gently held mine in his. He stood up and pulled me into a huge. This caught me off, guard. I stiffened a bit. 'Why do I feel so cold? why am I so flustered or confused?'

"It's alright...I'm here, I will always be. If our plan works, I will help you with anything in your time. I'm sure Yugi misses you too, I would know...." His eyes glittered with emotion a bit.

'Atem...of course you would. Maybe I should tell him about that nightmare I had a long while back. The one that haunted me for years. ' The strangest part was it wasn't even a nightmare, it actually happened. It just always came back to me like a nightmare.

"H-hey Atem. Can I tell you something?"

My tone was more serious, he stopped rubbing my back gently and took up to me. "Sure, you have my attention. One moment." He gently let me go and picked up my chair and brought it over to his.

"Okay..tell me your story." He sat down. I sat on mine and softly leaned against his side as he listened to what I had to say.

( Time Skip)

*Drip...drip* A tear fell down the side of my face, as I averted my eyes from him. A shadow blanketed Atme's eyes, as he was emotionally breaking down too. What I told him stung him deeply. My struggles, the nightmare, and what Yugi did to help me.