✨Two Colours ✨

"Bakura! I Will Not Give up, You hear me!" I hissed at the man.

I was time to throw my pan into action, and rid this hall of this evil Bakura. My magician's still stood near me, worry inside of them swirled, but their faces held confidence.
My eyes became sharp, as I felt a strange force run through me.

Pulling out my final card, I shout into the air. "My Turn, are you ready?" I looked at Bakura my eyes sharp, full of anger, but confidence. This made him step back just a little, but a sickening smirk still hung on his face. Knowing where my card was no problem because there was no use for them here.

"I Summon Rainbow Dragon!!!!" A very bright flash of white blanketed all of us in a blink of a eye.

{Yusei's garage}

*TSSH!* A loud crack of thunder hit the city. Making the ground shake a little.
Looking up up surprise, he stepped out to look at the sky in question.
"You felt that too?" Jack came up next to Yusei.
"Yes Jack."
"That crash of thunder seemed to have more heart in it. You don't suppose?" Jack looked at his dark haired childhood friend.
"I'm not sure why, but I feel like ______ is fighting somewhere for freedom. Jack looked down with saddened violet eyes." So you really think she isn't here."
Yusei didn't answer, because even he didn't know for sure on where I was.

*TSSSH!!* Another loud crash of thunder hit the land. Making a figure look up from under their hood, protecting them self from the approaching storm. Bright emerald eyes peaking out from under. Not saying a word the figure kept on walking with their long dark coat trailing after them. In the distance stood another figure high up on a garden building, looking up at the sky, with a cherry colored jacket on them.

{ Egypt}

A loud crash of thunder came down, followed by a roar.
"W_WHAT on EARTH?!" Bakura gawked, as my Dragon took place on the field.
It's large majestic platinum wigs covered the room. The crystals of each colour embedded down its long body gleamed.
"Now..." My voice gave off a bone chilling feeling. "Attack with Rainbow REFRACTION!"
Feeling anger, emotion, power floor through me. I gave no one time to breath, ordering my attack was all that mattered.
My dragon opened up its large mouth, as a blinding rainbow flame came soaring out of its mouth right towards Bakura. This left Atem on the edge of his seat. While the servants could barley stand in shock. Never in their lives have they seen such a beast of colour. It literally gave life to their dessert land. To them only the Blue Eye White Dragon was known as the most beautiful.

"Grrrr ahhh!!" Bakura shouted, as the force of the rainbow flamed burned through all his monster, and right at him. Sending him flying back.

(This power! its soo strong! Equal to the White Dragon's) Seto covered his eyes shielding him from the bright light.

Seconds after everything came to a halt. I still stood tall on my legs. Looking down at the Thief Bakura with narrowed eyes. His white hair blown every direction, and dirt covered him.
He stood up, spitting the blood out of his mouth. Bowing his head slightly. " That was quite a shock, I never expected a girl like you to pull out such power. You have won here." He looked me dead in the eyes. I didn't move, as hatred covered both our faces. With a strong blow of wind, he walked out of the palace.

My eyes widen, as I snapped out of my trance. Only to look up, seeing Rainbow dragon looking back down at me. "R-Rainbow." The mighty beast brought his head down towards me. Looking me in the eyes. " You did well, rest well." I could see my reflection it his large eyes. (W-what)
I stared in shock, as I realized the colors of sapphire, and amethyst inside my eyes completely blocking out my natural colour. With one last gentle nudge he went back into my deck, leaving me in shock.

"Miss____..! are you alright?" I slowly turned at the voice. finding the match to that deep voice. It was Seto. ' I won, I have protected them all' Not just that I saw Mahad standing there with Mana with a smile on their face. Atem stood up in worry, as I did not reply. "Are you alright? Your response was incomplete." Atem started walking towards me.

(____? are you alright?) I could hear Dark's voice sink in to my mind. How could one reply. I was so tired, but for some reason I felt like something else happened during my duel.
I looked at the ground, and began sinking to the floor.

"Ha!" Atem gasped.

(____!!!!!) Just like that I was grabbed by Dark.

"Oh no Mahad!" I could hear Mana shout in worry.

(____!,please answer me! are you alright?)

I felt my mind zoning out, but I could hear the voices around me, and the approaching footsteps.

' I..I hear you...Dark...' I replied. 'Tell them....., I'm alright.....for me.'

( Of course, rest well.) With that I black out, by the gentle voice of my magician. I could rest at ease now.

{Kaiba Corp}

"!!!" Kaiba suddenly opened up his sleepy eyes. Only to realise he had fallen asleep at his desk again. Pushing back his bang for a second, he looked out the window. To see the last of the thunder storm pass by, but rain still fell heavy.

♦Thank you soo much Duel Monsters Fan! I am soo happy, so many of you are loving my story so far.
I have one question for you all, what is your favourite Monster card, and who do you like more.

Yusei
Judai
Jesse
Atem/ Yami ( The King Of Games!)
Yugi
Kaiba?
Jack
or could it be Bakura's evil or good side?
Maybe Mahad/ Dark Magician.
✨