Escape/A Thousand Times of losing your mind✨

lady____?) Pegasus' kind voice caught me off guard. scertain man that hung out near the room."What in the name of Ra." Mahad stood there in shock, his tall violet Magician's hat rolling off his head. Showing his long dark locks of hair, that came to be ever since he became Dark Magician.
The two Magicians stood there in pure shock. Almost dropping the plates of food they held.

'Dear me..., it looks like the lady has escaped. She just could sit still 💨Ha....' Dark sighed.
"She is too much like Mana, its effected her."
'The King would worried knowing she is wondering about.' The two looked at each other, knowing what they must do. But I had other plans, thankfully Dark couldn't return back to my deck in this case. He was too far away.

(FREEDOM!!) I yelled in my head, as I cantered down the halls, on Sapphire's back. Only for my eyes to lock on Mana just in the corner of the room.

"Mana..!!" I called out to her. Making her turn with a wide smile on her face. Knowing her, she could see me on Pegasus's back, or at least seen the outline of his body.

"Ah ____! your feeling alright." I nod my head. "Yes, I feel pretty good. Just don't tell those twins I escaped." Mana tipped to the side in shock.
"You ran away? how on earth did you manage that? Mahad always hunted me down way back. Seriously that guy is a hawk,"
"Ahah....well see, I wanted to escape. Sapphire Pegasus helped me hear, since I can't walk too well yet," I patted the Pegasus' neck.
Mana blinked for a moment, tilting her head. "Oh yeah.., now that I think about it. I can see a outline of Pegasus. It's a very light crystal blue colour."
This made me so happy, to know she could see her. "Hey, Mana want to come with me?"
She jumped in joy." Yes! I'd love to. Lets escape together." She walked to Pegasus' face, patting the horse's nose gently. "You don't mind right? it would be a honour."
Pegasus shook his head. " He say's yes!come."
"Yay! alright." Mana climbed on with ease, and escaped together leaving the two male Magician's in utter confusion, and shock.

* Clop clop clop* I could hear hooves beat against the ground, but to anyone else it was dead quiet. "Neat, I can see him still. Actually the more I look at his wings, that more I can see of him.
Then suddenly I felt my blood run cold. It was Atem, walking right down the same hall as us. (! Ah no its Atem.)
(Would you like me to turn a corner?) Pegasus asked. ' Actually, I have a better idea.'

"Huh?" I blink, only see the walls rise.

"Waah...!?" Mana sputtered out, making me clamp my hands over her mouth. "Shh...! " I point towards Atem. Seconds after that I realise we where flying.
*flap......flap....* Very slowly we made our way over top of Atem's head. Both Mana, and I held out breaths, scared that the King would looked up, seeing the two of us, and floating non the less. ' Dear lord..., please don't look up, please don't look up.' I could feel my heart pulse inside of my throat. Atem was one to scene things easy, sharing a body with Yugi, and all in the past. I looked at Mana who held the same face as me. Wide eyes, and a expression of terror. Thinking of what could happen if we where seen escaping.

Two horror seconds later we passed over him, only to bolt behind a wall not looking back. "O...my....*pant* that was scary..." I whispered. "Your telling me,I thought we where goners for a moment." Mana replied in a shaken whisper. ( Where to Lady____?) '....food room, and then garden please' ( Right away.) Just like that we flew towards the room that had the food. Except there was one problem, there was always a man that would hang out there, patrolling.

"Say..., doesn't Seto walk by the food room during the day a lot?""Oh y-yeah...., he dose, that could be a problem."
Suddenly I see a figure step out from a room. *Thump!*Making our eyes all go wide.

'SPEAK OF The DEVIL!' I gasp.

'Ahh! Seto!!' I shout in my mind. There was no ware to go! we where stuck in that one way hallway.
I bit my lip. Mana looked at me, the looked on her face telling me, its better to face him then the others we left behind. I swallow.
'Pegasus, lets land. We will take it from here.'

Agreeing with us, Pegasus lands. We quickly dismount, having him return to my deck. I nod to Mana, that we just walk like nothing is up, avoiding conversation as much as we can.
* Tap......tap...tap...* We walked towards the man in golden, and sky blue. The look in his eyes stung just as much as Kaiba's. ' Hmm....I wonder if Kaiba know, that there is a man that looks like him here.'
"Halt! Why are you two here?"
'EEEk!' We both freeze, at Seto's voice. "Ahah, hiya Seto..!" Mana greeted the grumpy Priest. "Why is it you are here?, and...." He locked his eyes on me." Aren't you injured, you shouldn't be out let alone walk." He crossed his arms, while his sharp deep blue eyes narrowed. 'Man... this guy....he is just like Kaiba..., maybe just a little softer, polite is it?'
"I'm actually feeling a lot better." I beamed, still hiding the pain in my legs." We where hungry..." This made Seto look at us both longer, still I could see his eyes soften a bit. "Fine, but do not cause trouble, or bother a soul. We are all very busy with what just happened the King dose not need another headache." Seto looked at me again from the corner of his eyes.
"Yes, of course!" Mana, and I reply in perfect unison. Leaving it at that, he walked away. ' I wonder...why he looked at me like that.....?'

"We did it..!" Mana jumped in happiness, making me smile. We quickly head over to the food room. Well as well as my partly injured legs could take me. It would still take a while for the cuts to heal from the duel.

Escaping with a few apples, and bread we ran for our lives to the garden. ' Oh did I forget to say, that we took a cloth bag as well to put the food in.'

*crunch...num num*

Sitting up high in a tree, that we checked to be free of snakes, Mana, and I ate the food we we took. ' Or should I say hijacked hehe' It felt good knowing that I just fooled a Ancient Kaiba.

"💨Its soo peaceful." I leaned back on the branch. *munch* " I hear you...." Mana took another bite of the apple.

"Oh, really?" I stopped chewing, my eyes snapped down to the ground below.

Only to see violet, blue, and golden staring us in the face.

'Oh God, I think I just lost another piece of my soul.'