Stolen Away /The Nameless Faces (Edited)

"M-my name?" The Pharaoh who seemed to look familiar, looked back at me with a question.

"...Oh........I....sorry......" I averted my eyes right away. ( What am I thinking!? I have no right to ask his name.)

"No..., it's alright." I felt a gentle hand touch my shoulder. It made me flinch a little.

( Lady____. You can trust him. I assure you) I could see Dark standing by. I was scared to look at him even with just my eyes.

"About my name....., is it alright if I answer later today?" It was as if I was forced to look up at his eyes, those violet eyes. As my mind began to unlock its secrets. He looked at me a little longer, worried he added more to his words.

" I think I should have a place prepared for you as soon as possible."

I looked at the tri-coloured-haired Pharaoh confused. Until a warm feeling caught me off guard.

I looked down seeing blood dripping down from under my clothes, and down my arm.
*drip.........

drip...*

"❗..no way.... and I didn't even feel it..."

(_____!! ) My name was called by Dark. ( Are you alright!? those guards they-)

( Its fine...., it doesn't hurt that much.really..) While I talked to my Dark Magician, the Pharaoh gave me his hand and led me to where the rooms were.

(But....) Was all he said, as he stayed close to me on my left, ready for anything that might happen.

Each step I took seemed to move my raw bleeding wrists. It made me hiss inside my mind. Still the King held my one wrist up with great care, trying to keep the blood from staining my clothes anymore.

♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁♣🌁

I was in the middle of cleaning my wounds in the bathing room next to mine.

"!!!......ngh....!" I hissed at my wounds, making me cry on how much the guards had forced me to do what they wanted. (!!! AhAAH!! MMHHR.!! Tch!)

* knock knock..* I heard a soft knock at the well-polished wooden door.

(Lady______ please......! it isn't worth hearing you in such pain. It could be done in a less painful way.) Only I heard Dark's sad words.

*splashes warm water on arm*

"!! ngh...!!" * splash!!......* I hissed many more painful time till my bath was stained with fresh and old blood.

( Please. let me help you. I can't just stand here) Dark spoke outside of my room.

{ Inside my room}

I left the bath and was dressed in some women's palace sleeping cloths. I left my wounds undressed, not putting any bandages on them since air was the best thing for them to heal sooner.
I couldn't focus on anything anymore. I was taken away from my world and put in this ancient times. I was captured then freed enough so I don't get beaten anymore. I wanted to sleep and worry about the rest in the morning.
The clothes I came into this world with was being washed by the servants, as they swore they will clean it free of any stains, and mend it if needed.
I pulled myself into the Egyptian cotton white blankets.I set my deck box next to my head on the bed and closed my eyes as sleep took over very fast.