Dinning Gold to Dessert Times

I stepped into the dinning room.

Only to have Seto, Atem, and Isis look up at me. " _____, glad to see you have made it. Please join us." Atem invited me.
".... I walked in without another word. I kept quiet, but still held a neutral face. My Sapphire Amethyst coloured eyes locked on the chair Atem had pulled out for me.
I was deep in thought. ' I wonder if they can see it too, my two tones eyes. ' For a moment I could feel Seto looking at me. 'Hm, guess this is what happens when I am friends with Atem, Yusei, and even Judai.'
"Ah____?"
'Oh crap, just like last time. I'm too far in thought!'
"Yes..!?" My head snapped up.
"Do you like the food?" The Pharaoh's eyes gently looked me in the face. Those violet eyes one could never forget. "Y-yes..! of course. I love fish, and the soup is good." I smiled, digging in the food. (Something on your mind?) A familiar voice caught me off guard, as I chewed the fish In my mouth.
"Miss_____." Another deep voice spoke to me across from the table. Now how was I suppose to answer to two different questions."💨.... Yes, Priest Seto?" I ask back, only to see Dark show up in the seat next to me. looking at me, then across the table to Seto. "💦" Making me feel a little off, now he saw everything, but they couldn't see Dark. At least that's what I thought.
From the corner of my eyes, I could see Atem looking at me. 'No..wait.' I told myself, his eyes weren't really looking at me. No they were looking past me.
'💦 oh great.' I knew if I said anymore words, Dark could hear all the words in my mind. Atem was looking right at Dark, there was no mistaking it, he could see him.
"Why is it your eyes are different colours?"
*gulp!* I felt my body tense, as I made a fist. (No..! _____ you mustn't.)
Atem blinked his violet eyes, putting his spoon down. "Seto, I don't think that should really matter in this case."
Seto's eyes narrowed, a little as he shifted in his seat. " Forgive me my King, I was only concerned for _____'s health. For we all know the duel has injured her."
I swallowed, wanting to step in so no more was asked." Ah Sir...if I may. Its nothing bad, only a side effect. It should ware off in the next few days. So please don't concern yourself over it. its not painful in anyway." ' At least....I think.....'

"Hn......* Seto looked at me with those deep eyes, nodding in agreement nonetheless.* very well then."

"_____, if any of your injuries do bother you later. Please don't hesitate to ask us for help." Isis smiled at me. (_____ you can trust her for sure, she is Mahad's life long friend.)
"Thank You Isis." I smiled back at her. 'and you too Dark.'
(Of course lady_____)

I felt my fist relax, I didn't feel the need to punch Seto. 'Then again...., if I did. Heh...that would of been bad.'
Dark looked at me from the seat next to me.
"Everyone, I feel like the need to go patrol should be soon. So please prepare to go out. Also...,_____ here will be joining us. For her to be absolute safe, she will ride with you Seto."
"Understood, I shall get the guards together then."
'I'm going to be with on the same horse with Seto?!' Not that I hated him soo much, but I could only imagine how we would get along.
"Good, * Atem turned his head back to me* ______, here." I watch as Atem pulls out a small golden object. The hole table watched in silence.
"What's this....?" I looked down at the golden ring. " I wanted to give you this, its a small version of the millennium necklace, don't worry its free of any evil."
I looked down at the necklace in my hand. It looked like the one Bakura had on him way back in the day. I put it around my neck. 'Wow....I own something like this now?'
"Wow..! thank you. I will never take it off."

{After Dinner)

I was walking out in the hallway not too long after the meal I had.
I looked down at the mini version of the millennium ring around my neck. I meant what I said at the table only minuets ago, I never wanted to take it off

"Hello there____." Atem greeted me with a gentle smile. "Hello." I replied. Pulling up next to me, he looked down at my golden necklace.who
"...you know, there is another reason why I gave you that."
I could feel the blood heat up in my veins. I tilt my head. 'What else could he possible mean?' I looked at him, urging him to go on.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Well_____, do you know who the Millennium ring belonged to?"

I paused for a moment, going back in my memory when I was younger, I remembered seeing Bakura with it, then again....
"Well....., way back I remembered seeing Bakura with it." Atem nods. "Yes, that is true, but actually originally it wasn't him."
"Who..!? then" My gemstone eyes widen. "It was Mahad."
"!!!!!!!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "M_Mahad..." I could tell Atem had his eyes locked on me, reading my facial emotions. "Yes, its true. He actually requested to have one made for you, and seeing your trust in your deck is so strong, especially with your new spell casters."
Out of no where I jumped up, grabbing Atem's shoulders, and pulling him into a hug. "Thank you sooo much!!! Really, I'm soo happy." I could feel Atem stiffen only for a moment out of shock, then stand firm. I could see the side of his golden headdress in the corner of my eyes. Not just that, a light scent of sugar caught my nose. I knew it was Atem, or did he take back perfume with him from when he was in my time.
"Your very welcome." He patted my back. I stepped back. "Ah..! I'm sorry! " I bowed my head." He only held up is head. "Ah, no its fine." He tried to laugh it off.

Not long after that I parted ways with him for a little while, I joined the others on ground level. It was my turn to join the patrol across the dessert.