♦Getting close to the Kaiba♠

"Here is Seto's real office."
"Thanks, oh and don't tell anyone......about my deck please..........nothing by it, just I like to keep it a suprise."

Mokuba's eyes widen, he nods with a friendly smile." Of course, I understand. By the way....about you're job..., Seto has been known to give the odd jobs every know and then. So I just wanted to give you a heads up."

"Thanks Mokuba. See you later then."

"Yeah..! bye_____!!" I watched seeing him zip by vanishing into air almost.

Moments later Kaib showed up. I was set to begin my first job. "_____, give this message to the man to doors down for me. He wasn't very polite with his words. Kaiba holds out a paper to me.

"Alright." I grabbed the paper, and leave Kaiba's room.

I left the room, turning on my heel I began my first mission.I treating it like a death job. It needed to be done perfect, or it means Kaiba will have my head if I don't. After all I did nail him in the back of the head...

( Hey, _____.) My mind was cut short by a familiar sound.
( Hi Amethyst!)I replied in my mind.
( What is you're mission?)

( Paper delivery.) I replied happily.

Amethyst pattered next to me. His soft paws making no sound at all.

( Hey...if you want to walk around, all of you guys if you can here me. You can walk around, on this floor.)

Suddenly I see Pegasus come out of no where. I could feel his tall horse presence next to me.

* Clop clop..* (! Pegasus, careful leave any hoof prints on the ground. It won't end well.)

(* pppffft Pegasus snorted* I promise to walk carefully, I can even float if you lady _____ wish so.)

I felt a shiver, for a duel monster he was soo...polite.....( Okay sounds good, just don't break anything, don't run into anyone. Stay on this floor though please.)

( Right!) Am and Pegasus replied. I saw Ruby, Topaz Tiger and Colabt Eagle show up in their spirit form.

( We will see you later then, take care _____.) Pegasus bowed his head, while my crystal beasts head on their little adventure. I wasn't alone, because I still had 3 of my duel monsters with me. Amber Mammoth, Red-eyes black Dragon and Rainbow Dragon. They where much too large to go wandering around the halls of Kaiba corp.

Finally making it to the room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." A younger man's voiced called.

"Um...Hello, I have a message from Kaiba." I help up a paper. He was a younger man, with black hair and emerald eyes. He was dressed in a black suite, that was also bent to his stylish style. Sort of like Kaiba.

"Oh, you're the new girl. I'll take that from you then." He was polite and friendly. I kept on forgetting how much a higher class these people work here are than me.

I handed him the paper." I see, thank you miss."

"Well, I must head back." I spoke with a slight bow of my head. I left the room.

I walked back into Kaiba's office. He was sitting there, typing away on his laptop.
"..Kaiba I'm back."

He looked up from his screen for a second. "Okay, now....., go get me a coffee."

* krrrrk..!* (W-what..!) That was not office work, no way.

"Ah right away Kaiba." I turned to leave.

"Hold it." I froze.
"I haven't even told you what I want in it or where it even is for that matter."
I swallowed( Oh crap......I better pay more attention....)

"Lots of milk and sugar." My eyes widen. I saw his hand shooing me out to go find him this coffee.

I left the room.

(WAIT!!!! He never told me where I can buy the COFFEE!!!!!) I was already in the halls 2 steps from his door, already in full panic.
( Gaaahh! crap crap crap!!! ....) Then I had a good idea. I walked to elevator. I would make this into a little trip. Since he never told me where to get coffee. I would just go my own way to find him one.

* Ding..!* The elevator arrived. I walked inside and pushed the button to go down to the very first floor.

" Okay....now......the coffee. If I get in trouble for this I need a good brand of coffee, if I was to slow he wouldn't kill me." I talked to myself in the elevator. (..He is rich......soo....)
" Yes! got it!!!" I screamed form inside the elevator. Not realizing the floor I was passing by, a business man holding a stack of papers walked by. From hearing my shout. He jumped having all his papers crash to the floor.
"!!!" ( AH! you gotta be kidding me!!)

" Starbucks. " I nod to myself, that is the best coffee I think one could get around here. So that met I would have to leave the building, and head down town for one. I looked up seeing there where about 10 more floors to go. "Hey, guys.....you there?" I called for my crystal beasts.
There was no answer. "....." Maybe there couldn't just show up in a blink of a eye. " Hey, if you can hear my voice. Come to the first floor. I need to go out." I tried calling to them. Maybe since I could see their spirits, my voice somehow might be carried to them. I watched the counter for floors slowly drop getting closer and closer to number one. For some reason staring at it made my head pound harder.
( Come one _____, stop being so nervous. ) I mentally scolded myself.

Just then, I saw my vision fade once again. "! ha..." I gasped. Until I saw something. There where two figures of humans standing behind the shadow. The one shadow had jagged lines at the top, while the other one stopped at a point. Both figures where tall. However, the one to a point at the top was even taller. There was no mistaking it, they where human figures. I breathed. Trying to call into the shadows. ( W-who are you..? I have seen something like this before. Please reply to me.........I want to know.) The one figure with many lines to a point seemed to step closer. I wanted to see who it was, but I was unable to. ( P-Please..!! I don't want to be alone....) I called. There was a sudden flash of bright light, making me shut my eyes.

"! ha...!" I snap my eyes open seeing I was back in the elevator. I looked up. 4..3..............2......1. *Ding.!!* The elevator stopped, the doors opened like if I was a Queen or something. It was like everyone stepped aside and let me pass, or.... ( There..is no one here....) ( LAdy...___)
My eyes widen. There they where my duel spirits. ( We have sensed you left, so we followed down here to wait for you. We shall return to you're deck now.) Pegasus spoke. I smiled seeing them fade back into my deck.
The sound of my boots clicked against the ground softly. I left the building.

I was outside of the Kaiba Corp building, now back on the street. I was looking for a Starbucks. I stood at the cross walk, waiting for the lights to turn. My plan was to head through the park, then once I reach the end. I will find a Starbucks around there.
* Beep beep.....* The light turned to my colour. I began to cross, reaching the end, I began to walk into the park.

As I walked I got this strange feeling like I was being followed.