A Day Out Part 1

"So..in my time. You would technically be in a tomb. Would that be weird to you if I visited you someday in that location? would I even be allowed to pass....I heard that area would have traps."

Atem beautiful amethyst eyes look at me softy, nothing ill about what I asked. He took a moment to reply.

Atem shakes his head a bit. "No...dear____. That won't be strange in any way. Though I'm personally unsure what would happen. They say some tombs hold magic and traps. If you would do that please be careful."

"So you would be okay with it?"

"Yes. A visitor like you would be nice."

"Again thanks for these." I held the weapons I requested in my hand. "I should rest for the night."

"Atem reach a handout and placed in on my shoulder. Giving me a sort of side hung. "Have a good rest.., princess." Atem didn't mean it in a weird way. He just only recently kinda had me join his royal court. To his eyes, while I was here, I was royalty too.

I leaned into his hug a bit. I was unable to return it because my hands were full. "I...am glad I could see you again."

"Me too...goodnight ____." Atem let go of me and walked away.

I went back in my room and place my new weapons down. They were already cleaned and ready to go.

( Next Morning)

I put on my casual-era clothing. Skinny jeans, one of the loose white shirts Atem gave me. Not noticing I forgot to cover up my arms. The sun was intense here.

I was walking to the horse stable when I bumped into Diva. The tall young man smiled at me. "Morning ____. You fancy a ride?"

I was just brushing my horse's coat a bit. Actually, that would be nice. You can probably use that black horse there." I motioned to the horse next to Atem's.

"Alright then, I'll get him ready."

- To Be Continued 

(Sorry about pausing this story for a couple of months, I was working on other things. I have many ideas though for this to come. Can't wait to share!)