🌸A Day with, double✨

The door shut behind me, as I jumped up into the air.

'YAAHOOO!!!!!!' *THUD* I land back on the floor hard, and run away to the elevator before any any office person could shout at me.

I might of been dropped from full time position, but I still had a odd job here, and there so I wouldn't have to worry.

'Great job _____!' Atem praised me. ' I never thought I would see the day Kaiba would be nice to another human being.'

I pushed the elevator button to take us down. ' I must say, I am very impressed.' I turned my head to see Mahad standing there.

'I'm sure if Priest Seto was here, he would say the same.'

I was so happy, it didn't matter to me what other thought if it was bad. I was able to change Kaiba's mind. Then it hit me.

( "Drop the Mr, and I think you should get that bruise looked at, it looks....worse." ) What did he mean by that? I looked down only to see a small blue sticking out from under my sleeve.

"!!!" My eyes widen for a moment, but I held a quiet face. I do lift my arm up to my face with no word. There was no mistaking it, that must of been what Kaiba saw.

'Something wrong?'

I shake my head. " No, its nothing. I just thought I was a bug." I drop my arm back down, feeling a slight sting. I bit the inside of my lip. That must of been from the accident on the street.

"Hmm....."I looked up only to see Mahad in his Magician form gone. Atem faded back into the soul room of my mini millennium ring. I couldn't feel his presence next to me.

"Hey....Dark Magician girl?" I whispered, while I looked up seeing there was still 10 floors left. I saw her come to in front of me. 'Yes, what is it_____?' She tilted her head to me.

"Could you stay..? till I get home. I...don't wanna bother the others, they seem tired."

'Of course..! I'll stay as long as you like.' The blonde floated next to me, as I exited the elevator of Kaiba Corp. It was time to head home, well home being Yusei's house, because that was all I had. It has been a long time since I was back at my real home. I didn't want to leave yet unless something forced me to.

The automatic door opened, and I stepped out onto the sidewalk, only to see a familiar face.

*beep beep..!*

"Hey...! want a ride?" It was Yugo.

I nod running over to him. "Here,* he passed me a helmet* I thought i'd pick you up."

"Thanks Yugo." We began moving down the road.

"No problem..!" I could tell he had a happy grin on his face. It felt off for me to hold onto his waist. So I gripped the handles at my side. This duel runner was pretty cool, there was more room for a extra rider, than lets say Yusei's. His was a little harder to fit in another. That was basically a single rider runner.

We were stopped at a red light waiting for it to turn. I was looking around enjoying the buildings. When my eyes widen seeing two figures across the street.

'!! it can't be..'

"Yugo...! can you please pull over?"

"Huh? pull over. Are you feeling sick?" "N-no, I just need to see something."

"We can't until this light turns green. We are stuck here till." His words were stern, he didn't want a replay of last time. 'UGH...Omg Yugo!! Come one there going to pass! by!!' I was ready to wave down the two like a weirdo. Basically ready to stand up on this runner, and shout.

It was the guy, with two toned hair, no both of them had two colours in it. Sort of like Yugo. I couldn't forget the midnight black hair with blue in front spiked up nicely similar to Atems. Then my eyes fell to the older looking guy walking next to him. He stood at least a head taller than him. Tall, and slim. Dark green hair than could look blueish black at times, styled into a side bang, with smaller spikes. He wore a long dark blue coat.

'UGH! Yugo!! Let me go!' I whined in my head.

"Hey, uh ____ what is it you want anyways?" I looked up seeing the light was red still. I sigh."....I need to meet someone. So pull over after this LIGHT!"

Yugo: EEK.! his baby blue eyes widen in shock. "Aaah y-yeah sure right away haha." ( 💦 I don't want to get punched..by another girl...)

The two seemed nice, and I owed them my thanks, so I had a idea.

The light turned green.

"Okay go! and pull over."

"Yes...mam." Yugo said scared. Pulling over at a parking spot at the side of the road, I jumped of throwing the helmet back at Yugo. "Thank! I gotta go like now..!" I bolt off. While Yugo hurried to get after me.

"Ah..wait! _____!"

Ignoring his words, and ran down the street trying to catch up to the two. 'Hey, Dark Magician girl. Can you tell where they are headed?'

'Just a sec.' She floated up into the sky, looking out over the street.

'The are heading to a cross walk, where a park is..!' She called down to me.

'Thanks!' I ran faster, trying to speed up, and leaving Yugo in the dust. I had to make this count, I just had to.

*Tap Tap tap taptaptaptap!* My long black coat flew behind me along with my hair. Dark Magician girl, and Yugo following me still.

"There...!" My eyes lock onto them crossing the street. 'Ah..! hurry up faster faster!' I felt my legs burning at the speed I was running, gaining a few strange looks from people in their cars.

I starting counting down my steps.

One..

*Tap tap tap*

Two

*💨Ha ha ha* I breathed hard.

Three

They just crossed into the park. Making a sharp turn. Almost knocking some Kaiba Corp business man's ice cream out of his hand.

"What where your going....!" The man yelled after me. Sighing that his precious ice cream was safe. "Teenagers tch, this is my only ice cream break." He kept walking.

I could see the two just ahead of me. ' Omg just look this way! I panted feeling, I was about to trip over my legs.

This one more chance given to me, to find the ones I am looking for.

Judai, Jesse. Then a image flashed in my eyes.

Yugi

That was it, I found another reason to search. To reunite me with Yugi since the day I lost him, and have Atem there at my side.

I reached a arm out into the sunlight, and took one deep breath in.

"Excuse me!!"