The name of the face

{*gulp* I was about to meet a Pharaoh}

* Tap tap tap tap* The guards walked right up next to me, holding my arms back behind my hand. Feeling the ropes dig in deeper. The closer I got the more tired I became, and the more that man sitting in the golden chair watched.

* Thump thumpthump* My heart pounded twice as hard in my chest, making it hard to breath.
( ! Ha....ha...💨 ....hurts.......) I tried to keep my breath steady.

{...lady ____..! please calm down.....} Dark called to me, from inside my deck. How was I going to keep my heart calm, when all of Egypt could now hear it pounding up a storm.

" What is it men..? What have you found." The booming voice of the Pharaoh caught my ears.

* SHOVE..!* ( ! Ah.....!)I went flying forward, and my knees bashed off the sand stone ground. Making me wince. I was now forced to bow before the king.

"Pharaoh we found this strange Girl. In the middle of the dessert. She seems to be a spy! of some sort. Her cloths speak for it nonetheless."

* THump thumpthumpthupm!* { ____! are you alright?} I could heard Dark's voice almost wanting to take over my body, just to get me out of harms way. Of course he could not....

* huff.....huff* ( I..I'm fine.) I looked up at the man in the golden chair, who I felt his elegant gaze on me.
I looked up with calm, yet innocent eyes. My life was in danger now, this time in age they would kill the evil people or lock them up forever. I had to be very careful and tred cautiously.

My eyes locked onto violet ones. Until I felt a shove on the back of my head. " BOW! How dare you look at the King with those eyes!"

"Ghh...!" I felt my head suddenly hurt as a sharp pain in my head pounded.
My nose touched down to the floor.

"Wait!" I recognised the voice, it seemed familiar. Just as it felt everything went in slow motion. My vision started sliding back as I see the same two figures. The one with many edges and the one with one point.

My eyes widen as I see the face and full body show up. (!! I know him! No way..!) The Image of the Pharaoh who stood before me slid into view, but wait something was off. This man was dressed in dark blue, and modern like.

"SPEAK! When the Pharaoh has spoken to YOU!" * SMACK* "!!!!" I shut my eyes realising the sound of belt hit something but not me. I snap my eyes up seeing the Pharaoh now inches from me, and held his arm up, with a black whip across it.

"That will be quite enough."His voice was a little stern, but not at me. " You seem familiar......yet I don't ever remember meeting anyone like you. Please Forgive Me for taking so long to realise that you are the one I was waiting for." His voice was oh so soft, and gentle it made me shiver, as a man has never spoken to me with such words as deep as him.

"P-Pharaoh..! but she-"

"No..,listen hear she is no threat to us. Now tell the others to prepare a room, bath for her along with fresh fruits."
I stared lost of words, at the familiar tri coloured hair. ( Blonde...., Black and Copper) (! How could I forget a face such as this!? What on earth has happened to me all these years!!)

"RIGHT away my King!" The guards speed walked out of our way. It was like they where ashamed of their acts.

"...........* I looked at my hands* ( Pebbles inbeded into them, stinging slightly... )"

"What's wrong..?" The same soft voice called to me. I looked up.

"..If I may ask....My King what is you're name?"

🌹♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♦♦♦♦♦♦♣♣♣♣♣🌹