The Emotional Brunette

(Atem's POV)

The Pharaoh held a letter out to his royal advisor Mahad. "Mahad could you please send this to Yugi?" The Magician reached his hand out and took the letter. "Of course, though I can't guarantee how long it will take to arrive."

"That's alright." Atem smiled, though he glanced back at Mahad who seemed to have something else on his mind. "Is something the matter?"

"I am only curious how lady ____ is fairing. I am yet to bring her more medicine." The spiky-haired man shifted a bit and leaned against the wall. Making his cloak sway a bit. "She is getting there, it will take some time." He sighed.

"You..worry for her don't you?"

Worry was an understatement. Atem was almost crushed seeing Seto and ____ return in such a state. He blamed himself, for their injuries. He made a fist while gritting his teeth. "I should have stayed behind to help them." He said sharply.

The deep violet-haired Magician shook his head. "it is not your fault my king. I understand how you feel. It was their choice though in the end."

"Ha.. yes. I know, because I am Pharaoh.." As much as he knew he was royalty. He didn't always feel like he was. He didn't care about power, he just wanted his people and friends to be safe.

Mahad bowed his head, and slowly walked away waving the letter in his hand."Anyways, I shall send this out. Just like you requested." 

'Ughh....my head..' Pharaoh sighed and placed a hand on his forehead. 'I guess I should check up on Seto..' He hoped the sharp-tongued man wouldn't slam the door in his face. It was a while since he saw Kaiba floating around. It made him question things about Kaiba.

( Two Days Later)

"Ugh..." I sighed getting sick of laying in bed. I felt better than I was once before. 'Maybe...I can sneak out for a bit?' I pondered the question.

Out of the blue, there was a strange white and icy blue glittering light in the corner. It made me slowly sit up with curiosity. 'What is that?' I asked myself. At first, I thought it was just the candle lights flickering, but no. It was not.

"Hello there." A soft angelic voice of a woman spoke from inside the glittering color. "Who's there??" I asked a bit more sternly. Confusion flooded me, wondering what spirit was here to talk to me.

"Oh, no need to get up. I can sense you are unwell."

"Who are you?" I blinked my eyes. Was this a grim reaper or Anubis' co-worker here to tell me I'm going to die?

"No need to fear _____." The voice said as the figure of a young woman with extremely long silver locks and striking blue eyes came into view. I remembered this face from somewhere, but I couldn't remember the name. 'W-why is she so familiar??' How could I forget?"

"It seems you do not remember. Not a problem. My name is Kisara if that helps."

"No way...! y-you are that dragon's soul."

She nods her head. "Indeed, I am the white dragon, in my human form currently. Though I am a spirit." She stepped closer to me.

"Why have you come? aren't you...here to see Seto.?" She smiled softly. "Well, not exactly I came to see you. Seto can not see me like this right now."

I sat up and hung my feet down over the Egyptian bed, while curled up in a blanket. "Tell me please, I'm curious." Kisara approached me and sat down on a small chair, her hair fell down the back.

" I am here to thank you..., for saving Seto."

"I.. I uh... don't think I was that much help. He..-" She shakes her head. Her sharp blue eyes glittered, I swear a saw dragon-like slits in her iris, resembling blue-eyes white dragon.