Dangerous Side Of The Street Part 3

(Current Time Before Incident)

Bakura and I have only been in the park for a bit. When we heard voices approaching us from behind.

"Hey, You two.?!" A voice of a snickering man called out to us.

"Ha...what now?" I turned my body, to face the voices. Bakura also looked at me.

"Hehe, just us women."

"Tch..." I hated their tone already, this was much different than Kaiba. At Least Kaiba respected some women, and people. Kaiba also wouldn't bow to trash.

"Come on let's go Bakura." We tried to step away. When one of them lunged at us. They grasped hard onto my wrist.

"HEy!" I shout.

*SMACK!* Bakura snapped, he slapped the man's hand off my arm. 'Woah..Bakura looks...dark. How? he isn't controlled by the evil spirit anymore.' Maybe all the years he was controlled permanently by the evil spirit, it changed something inside him as he grew.

' Maybe all the years he was controlled permanently by the evil spirit, it changed something inside him as he grew

"Excuse us, gentlemen, you don't just grab a woman like that."

"Hey, buddy get lost! we don't want anything to do with you!" The leader of the gang sneered. Bakura only shakes his head. "No chance, state your business now." Bakura held an arm out to block them from me. 'Man, Bakura said he wasn't controlled anymore. H-he's so different now.'

"Tch fine, we want to duel! then take your woman, is she loses."

"Huh.., I'm afraid that is impossible." Bakura tried to reason with them. He didn't feel like beating them up, he may not be controlled anymore. Though after he was freed, he went away to train himself, to be stronger. Self-defence and such. He also noticed as he got older, he started to look more and more like the man thief king who was evil. Though Bakura knew he wasn't like him. No, he was the better side of himself, he had compassion, and he was kind. However, if someone harmed something he cared for, he would get angrier now, and throw fists if needed. As evil as the spirit of the ring was. Bakura learned one thing, is how to hold his own in a fight.

"OH what now?! the women can duel. I can see it in her eyes."

"Tch..ew.." I winced at the thug.

"The lady says no, now back off," Bakura warned.

"Whatever, if you won't duel I will make you!!" The thugs started surrounding us. One of them lunged at Bakura.

'Oh crap!' I gasped.

"Lady ___ run!" Mahad tries to warn me, but it was a bit too late.

"TCH! back off man!" Bakura shoved the thugs back. He was not gonna get pushed around that easy, he was stronger now.

Suddenly I felt a tug on my hair. "EAAow!" I hiss in pain. "____!" *THUD!* Bakura was forced to fight back, punching the leader thug. his eyes widen seeing me getting kicked at. "Hahaha!! fine if you won't duel me, I will take your deck!"