Put together

*Gulp* I felt a lump in my throat. As my new gemstone coloured eyes stare at the ones below Mana, and I.

Atem

Mahad' Or should I say Dark Magician.'
Seto

, then non other than my Dark, all looking at us with their one brows up.
Seto had his eyes narrowed, pricing through my soul.
Atem's eyes seemed calm, but still held quite a strong question on his face, with that brow of his slightly up.
Mahad, had a slight annoyed smirk on his face, with his sharp eyes as well. Wondering what we where up to. By the look on his face, he wasn't all to happy seeing Mana with me high up in the tree.
Then there Dark. I didn't even want to know what was on his mind. I was going to have a hell of a time explaining to these guys what was going on.
'Game over.'

"Mana, ________, care to explain whats going on?"
'Oh,crap.....' Atem was using his extreme polite words, it was like that way back when I was younger. He was partly teasing the truth out of our minds, interrogation?

I swallowed. Thanking the Egyptian gods in this case, that we where up pretty high. They couldn't just yank us down by the legs.

"Ah Pharaoh what surprise? what brings you here?" Mana tried to laugh off the situation. Mahad crossed his arms, not wanting to hear excuses. This made the brunette girl freeze.
"Mana did you drag ______ into this?" His voice scolding the girl, like back in the past when she was studying magic.
" No! she did not. I swear she is innocent." I shot out my words. Making the guys below stiffen. They were wrong?
"Very well, then tell us what happened." Atem's voice called a little more stern. Still he seemed calm.
'💦' I slightly panicked, but began to explain. There was no use lying anymore.

🌅♠♦♣♠🌹♦

"S-sooo....., that's what happened...." I end my words.
"Hm, I see* A smirk his Atem's lips* a little thing like that means no harm then."
"Pharaoh, I was out to bring _____ food, when we came back she wasn't there."
"Ahh........s-sorry....about that Mahad...., I didn't want to sit all day." I stretched my legs still taking shelter in the tree.

"Still, I am disappointed that you would go as far as fooling the Court." Seto hissed back at us.
"Now, now Seto..., it was a harmless game. Heh, I can understand sitting around can be quit boring. ______ are your wounds really feeling better?" Atem looked up at me, for a moment I could see his eyes widen, then drop back to their normal self. 'H-he saw, didn't he...'
"It doesn't really hurt, I can't run, but walking only feels a little strange."
"I see, that's good then. Mahad, Seto I think its fine to let them be."
"Understood." I understand." The two reply in perfect unison.

'Few......, I'm not dead then haha. Well it was fun while it lasted.'
(Lady_____)

My eyes glinted for a moment, hearing my voice get called in my head. 'D-Dark?'
(Yes its me.) I looked down, still seeing him standing there with Atem. While Seto, and Mahad leaving to do some other jobs their had in the palace. I knew I would see Mahad again.
Still Atem was usually busy, so it felt nice seeing him free of work. (You had us quite worried, are you sure you are alright. You could barley even walk, let alone move, and......)
I could see his eyes lock on mine. ( Your eyes....)
"Ah Pharaoh..!" I called down, completely ignoring Dark.
"Yes, what is it?" He replied in a kind voice. " Could I possible come on the next patrol? I really wish to see more of Egypt. Well....because I don't know how long I will be here."
"It can be dangerous...."
"It always is, no matter here or there. Please..., I would be so happy to see more."Sighing Atem replied. "Alright, but you must stay near me, Seto or Mahad at all times. We can't afford to lose you. I will tell you when the next patrol is. Also...., you may call me Atem."
"Huh...?" I tilted me head.

"Well you are new to this world, so it should be more forgiving, I don't mind. Since you use to call me Yami, or even Yugi back in the day." I felt a pang of pain in me from his words.

That was right..., ever since that day I haven't seen Yugi either.
{ flash Back}

It was the day I was walking down the concrete street, that was basically a large bridge near large buildings, that faced my back. When suddenly I felt the blood freeze in me.

"Hello....there..." A deep voice caught me off guard.
There stood two tall guys dressed in all black, the one had big mussels while the other was thin as a rail. Both where much taller than me.

I said nothing to them that day, but stepped back hopping they would leave me be.

"What backing away are you?"

I narrowed my eyes and began to speed walk away, not replying. 'Tch leave me alone, I don't have time to wait.' When suddenly I felt myself get yanked back hard.

"W_waahh..!!" * THud!*

"Haha think you could just leave? You need to earn you're freedom, so how about a duel........?" The man grabbed my hair, and looked down at me, as I was held down by his strong arms. His grip hurt and made me hiss. I thought by this time, I was a goner.

"No. Now let me go." I hissed back.

* Yank* "G_gahhh!" I felt my hair get pulled again, and was dropped to the ground.

" No, sorry duel us now or you come with us. You're call." They two men stood there, holding a newer version duel disk on their arms.

(N-no... I can't...* tremble tremble*..I don't even have a deck...............I am not a duellist.....) I told myself.

"Look, I am not a duellist..! I cannot fight you." I swallowed. I hopped this will get them off my back, but it was true. I was no duellist not yet anyway.

"Haha yeah right, too bad then you will come with us then."

* Gasp* My eyes widen, my worried flashed before my eyes. I always wanted my own deck, but never could get one. One that had my favourite cards in it. I longed to see the day when I could at least own my own deck, even if not actually duel, but I would always have them close to me.

"Lets go!" * grab* Before I could even take a breath I was lifted up off the ground.

"HEY! let me GO! NOW!"

"Shut it..." The man hissed at me, as I hung up side down from his shoulders. I now stared at the ground.

( W-why can't anyone come save me.......where are my friends.......)

(W-wait.......what is this............why do I have this feeling someone has always been with me that I knew since I was little.)

Some words started coming to my mind, as I hung helplessly by the legs in the air. The men began to walk closer and closer to the edge of a bridge.

"....y....................Y..........."

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

* CRACK!* It was like the glass shattered around me as a loud voice shouted towards me.

""HA...? Who are you!?" I was turned around. When a same Tri coloured haired person stood before me.
Something was wrong. ( He looks.....familiar......)

"What do you want with her!? Let her go!!" The guy yelled at my captors.

"FINE have her, seeing as you have a deck at you're side."

I felt a sudden shift in the wind around me as I saw myself get farther away from the ground.

(No-no way!! I'm going to-) MY visions was starting to get even more blurry.

*FWT* I was suddenly thrown towards the ground.

"...AATEM!!! !" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"________❗❗❗❗❗" I heard my name get called, as I crashed myself off the ground.
* THUd*

".......ngh............" I was speechless, my body ached, as I heard rapid foot steps come to me.

"______! _____!!!❗❗are you alright!?" I felt myself be in some ones arms. I looked up into the blinding light. The tri coloured hair looked at me.

".....a...........a.....Atem.......?" I coughed out.

The figured shook his head. "I'm sorry......______. Its me Yugi."

"W-what....did you.......-" Tears spilled down my face.

{Flash Back End}

My eyes flashed wide for a moment. I knew that wasn't just a dream, it really did happen, because since then I never saw Yugi ever again, not him or Atem. I looked back up at Atem who was looking at me with slight concern written on his face. I smiled back at him. "Thank You, Atem."
"Of course, now... how long are you planning to sit up in that tree, not to spoil your fun or anything."
"Oh!" I looked around us, seeing me still up in the large tree with Mana.
"Ahaha! oops sorry. I guess I can come down." He only nods, watching me slowly, and slightly painfully climb down.

*tap...* My feet land on the ground, as my eyes came face to face with Atem who was to this day still shorter than me.
"If you are still hungry why don't you come eat dinner with us?" Atem put a hand on my shoulder. I watched the light reflect off his headdress, and golden earrings. Something else told me, he had something else on his mind too.

"______..." Yami, or should I say Atem spoke up.
"Y-yes???" It felt a little weird having him be so blank. "Your eyes...., are they in pain?"
*Thump!*
I shake my head."No, I promise it doesn't hurt. The colour says other wise."
He fixed his standing positioned, and pulled out another one of those smiles." I'm glad, it looksgood on you." I could feel the heat in my blood rise at his words. I was finally having the holes in my heart get stitched up.

'YES!!! he likes my strange new eye colour! I almost wanted to jump up in happiness. "Well excuse me please then, I have a few more things to attend to." He took his leave.
'So her deck, or possible her duel effected her eye colour. Interesting.' But Atem wasn't too worried yet. He knew how much trust I had in my deck, and how much my duel spirits liked me.
Seeing Atem gone now, I jumped up in happiness. "Yes!!!"
"Yey!! we aren't dead now!" Mana joined in knowing our plan was a success.
Next thing to do is to go eat in the dinning room soon. 

(Yu-Gi-Oh) Different Golden Gems  Atem X Reader X Diva/Aigamiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें