🌹I Want To Be Strong Like You🌸Part 2

It was a long road ahead. How long were we walking?

The hot sun beamed down on Seto and I. Both of us breathed heavily, wanting to take a rest. However, we could not. It would be dangerous if we stopped.

"S-Seto..you alright there??" He has been quiet for a while. His face was slightly red below his eyes. Was he sick?

"Tch..., If you mean am I dead yet? No far from that."

'Oooo..k. He feels like trash.'

Each step we took, got us closer to the palace. "Seto look..! we are finally getting there." He didn't reply. My head snapped down to his face. Something was wrong. "Seto ?? Seto..!" He trembled a bit, trying to balance me, and himself.

".. silence...I said I am fine." He winced a bit. His voice was getting softer. My eyebrow twitched as I tried to step away from him. Hopping it would wake him up a bit more. the second I did I nearly fell to the sand.

'I-it hurts. It hurts so much.' I breathed.

'My body hurts way more than I thought. Damn.. does Seto really make that much of a difference?'

"Hey..! Don't move. Foolish women, did you think you could walk on your own?" He reached his arm out and grabbed me roughly. Pulling me back so he could balance himself once again.

'Great...we are using each other as crutches.'

We were just about to enter the stone walkway. Having a couple more meters to the high steps up to the actual palace.

We must have looked terrible, rusted blood, and bruises littered us. The villagers must have been afraid of us because we saw no one on our way back.

"...ngh..." I heard Seto whimper. Yes..the strong, sharp-tongued man..was running out of energy.

We were just at the bottom of the stone steps. I took one step forward when I suddenly felt Seto's body begins to slip off me. "No..!" I had the large to reach out and grab him, trying to stop his fall.

Just as I grabbed Seto's weak self, I felt a sharp sting hit me. I was not physically capable to hold him up. Of course not I was wounded too. "S-..shit...I can't hold him."

The two of us fell to the steps at our faces.

Meanwhile, Atem was currently looking out his window. When his eyes landed on me and Seto crashing down onto the ground. "____, Seto..!!"He shot up from his balcony and began to run inside finding his way out of his room.

"Seto..get up...c-come on...I'll help you..." I mumbled, feeling too weak. I could hear him breathing from next to me, but the man was too far out. I tried to poke his head a bit, trying to get a reaction out of him. My hand fell down onto his shoulder instead. Feeling too weak.

"_____!!" A loud shout of pure freight roared down the steps. It echoed down the halls, making Mahad sit up from his desk and run in the direction of the sound. "Pharaoh??" He asked himself.

*Thud thud* Rapid footsteps came down the steps towards our form. "Pharaoh??" I could only hear Diva's voice slightly, then followed by Mahad's.

"No no no...! how could I let this happen?!" Atem's scolded himself. I felt myself getting rolled over. The familiar gentle touch on the side of my face makes me sink into a deep sleep.

'I...made it. We made it...'

( Atem's POV)

'Oh no, how could I let this happen!?' A tear parked at the side of his violet eyes. 'Seto...___, they are both in awful shape.' His stomach sunk.