Dessert Rose♦

I walked out to the stable where my horse was kept. Mirror might have been given to me by Seto, but still it didn't feel like he really was my horse.

"Neeegh...!" I could see my black stallion poking his head out. He was a strong horse, a stallion was given to me, to keep me safe. Since they run like the wind, and are strong.

( Mirror will keep you safe)

"!" My eyes widen for a second. Hearing Seto's voice surprised me.

I walked to the black stallion, and gently patted his nose. ( Here _____, give this to him.)
I looked to see Dark holding a apple to me. "Oh, thanks Dark." I smiled. Taking the apple, I held it to Mirrior.
Right away he took the apple form me with kindness, and happiness in his eyes.

* crunch crunch....munch* The apple was gone before I knew it. Only needing to now put on a bridal made from ropes, and leather I lead Mirror out to the dessert sand.

(I'll be near , if you need me lady _____. Enjoy your ride.) Dark smiled at me, and vanished back into my deck.

(Thanks Dark, take a rest you have done enough.)

I mounted the stallion, as trotted out off the palace lands.

Before I knew it I was galloping down the dessert sand at full speed. * T-thump T-thump _thump!* * Mirror's hooves hit against the sand, not making really any sound.

"Wooahh..!* I pulled back on the reins lightly* We stopped to a nice walk. There where sand dunes everywhere around us. They looked like mountains, just that it was hot here, not cold.

"Good boy..." I patted the stallion's neck. He was breathing hard from the run, but then again soo was I. I could feel my leg pulse a little in pain, form the snake bite.

* Maybe... a gallop wasn't the greatest thing with a snake bite....*

As we cooled off a little from the run, I could see Mirror's ear perk up to sounds in the distance.

'?.? that sounds like horses..., or men?" I gripped the reins, and began to turn the direction my stallion's ears pointed.

It was 3 men, on horse back. There was no mistaking it. The one in the front seemed to be dressed in long red rob.
They seemed to be bored, or just thirsty?

Anyone could use water out here. I reached over to the container I had with water.

Getting off the horse, I filled my palms with water, and showed it to the horse. "...Animals are always first..." I told myself.

Not realising how little water I had, I ended up giving all of the water to Mirror. Mirror nudged he side of my face in thanks.
"Hey haha...good boy, I knew you where thirsty." I smiled patting his head. As I put the contained away, I looked back seeing the same 3 men coming closer, and closer.

"Hmm....." I quickly got up onto the horse, feeling a strange vibe. I touched my deck box at my side. "💨.. okay still here..."

I turned wanting to leave, or at least go up on higher ground, but just as I turned my back , a somewhat polite voice called out to me.

"Hello there Miss..! do you have a moment by chance?"

🌙{Hello Everyone ^-^, just wanted to tell you, that's how far I am to this date, and on my main website}♠