Someone I use to know

{Kaiba's Office}

Mokuba was watching Kaiba typing on his laptop, and take various thinking poses. " Mobuka."

"Yes brother?" " I need to go out for a few days, I'm going to have _____ come watch you while I'm gone."

Mokuba tilts his head." Oh, okay. At least it will be fun." Mokuba was happy knowing his brother liked me in the end, even if he had to fire me in a way.

Nodding Kaiba picked up his phone, and started to call my phone.

*Bbbbbrrring.....brrrrrring..*

The phone kept ringing on, and on, until. "Sorry, this caller is out of range, please try again later." The annoying phone person said. Kaiba's deep blue eyes widen in shock. "W-what!" Making his brother jump in the room. "What's wrong brother???" Mokuba asked, as a chill hit his spine.

'Don't tell me..., she is-'

{Egypt}

I was standing outside of Mahad's room. It....felt out of place if I was to follow inside. '....I wonder.....if he needs help?' So I stood there in question, wondering about what Atem said.

(Find her a cloak, and cloths that will protect her from the strong sun} 'Y-yeah..I think that's right..'

'Ha.....and how long was this going to take?' I mean I had things to do. Then it hit me, my phone was here with me it was in my coa-

"W_WHAT!!!!????" I put my hand on my head. While letting my loud voice out to the air. *THUD!* Suddenly a loud sound came from inside Mahad's room.

*CLICK!* The Magician's head popped out from the door.

"What happened!? Everything okay." There I was basically pulling my hair out of my head, as I gripped my long locks. My eyes snapped towards Mahad, only to see a slight twitch on his face. " Oh Hi. Sorry...about that."

He just looked at me in question."Did you miss place something?" While he looked at me I looked down seeing him slightly have his foot at a strange angle. 'What did he do?' I tilted my head as if I did not just shout. " Mahad..!" I looked him dead in the eye. "A-ah*cough* Yes____?" He stood up slowly to meet my face. " IF Anyone or you see a dark object that is not of this world, called a phone. TELL ME. I must have it back oookayy????"

*Nods head* "Of course sounds important but-" I cut him off. "That reminds me...., what was that sound earlier?" "T-that...was, my scroll shelf fell." He said slightly ashamed.

My face: O-O "R-really? * My eyes drop to his feet* PFFT! Hahha!! and let me guess it drop on your foot!Hahaha!!"

*Cough* "Ahem....well. It was weak, I meant to have it replaced soon." He tried to play it off like it was nothing. But his foot still stung as 50 different magic spell scrolls crashed down on him during my out burst. "hAhahah!!! AAhhhhhaha!" I laughed still, making Mahad slowly pull back into his room with his face slightly flushed in search of the cloak.

"Hahah!! JUST WAIT till Mana finds out Hehe." I giggled to the halls, and walls. Making the Magician in his room feel a uncomfortable chill hit his spine.

Mahad's Mind: O-O 'Dear..Ra...please no.') His young face turned pale at my words. That would mean Mana wouldn't take him seriously anymore, and she will be more of a handful to train. '💦Uhh......my life...' Still he liked company.