Change in the winds

While I was waiting I got a text from Yusei.

Yusei:( Hey_____, I didn't see you leave this morning. I wanted to say you have a package. I put it in your room.)

'?.? O h cool'

Me:( Oh! okay thanks Yusei!. :D Say...how's Jack? is he...still mad at me?)SEND

Yusei:(You worried about that still? He isn't mad anymore don't worry. I have to go fix some person's plumbing so I'll see you later. Bye for know.)

'Ha...., just another normal day right?' I asked myself.

"Right this way please." I could hear a distant voice.

".?.?" I looked up a little. Only to see Shay, and Yuto walking to my table.

'Thanks Dark for staying. You don't have to stay if you don't want to.' I smiled at him.

Nodding his head he vanished.'If you should need something just call. Enjoy your meal.'

"Hi." I smiled at the two. "This is a pretty nice spot." Yuto added.

"I know right..! you can see people duel from here if they are in the park. It's also a nice look out."

"Yes it is." Shay replied in a quiet voice. He might be quiet, but still it made me wonder why I never seen them before here.

We ordered out food, since we where waiting I wanted to ask them something.

"....say, did you always live here in Domino City?" The two looked at each other, then back at me.

"I mean, I'm not originally from here either haha, I'm just visiting a friend, and living in the house." They where quiet, but Yuto was the one to speak, while Shay stayed quiet.

"We..., aren't from here either, but it's nice here." He said in a small smile. "Oh..! cool...!" I didn't want to push more, so I let off.

"OH! that reminds me I need to ask a question from a friend."

The two nod in understatement.

Me:( Hey! Yugo, could you do me a big fav? please.)SEND

Not long after that he replied.

Yugo:( Not at all, what is it?)

Me:(Yusei told me a package came for me, could you bring it here when you come? please....I know it might be out of your way.)SEND

*BBBZZZT!*

The two's eyes at the table widen, and my phone vibrating violently.

Yugo:( You can count on me!! :D)

Me:(Thanks! SOO MUCH!) SEND

I put my phone down in joy. 'Hehe.'

"Everything seems good." Yuto spoke.

"Yes it is. Thanks for coming today. I don't..usually go to places like this."

"? why is that." Shay asked.

"Well..., either the ones I ask are busy, or....I don't want to go alone."

Truth was I was sort of scared to go alone since all that happened. So if no one comes, I don't go out.

Unless Mr. Kaiba forced me. Our food came not long ago. Out of a random thought, I felt like ordering extra crispy fries with my waffles, and chocolate Chai tea.

Shay ordered a ham sandwich that was pinned together in two parts with a toothpick, and also ordered some warm tea. Yuto got pancakes with fruit on the side, with sausages ,and a hot chocolate. I took my time to eat, so we spend about a hour just eating, and talking here , and there asking each other how the food was.

Then something hit me, after I ate, I wanted to go check out the dueling park on the roof.

The guys wanted to go as well, so we split up to look at th part that interested us the most, and meet at the lookout.

I went right away to the lookout.

*Tap tap...tap.* I slowed down to a stop, my eyes widen to how nice the view was. It reminded me of the lookout from Atem's balcony to greet everyone. I didn't realize another person was near where I was at the time. Or literally right behind me.

I looked down to the streets, and too my luck. I could spot Yugo driving on his runner, and holding a small box. " oh cool.." I mumbled.

But a voice behind me said other wise. "Cool huh? Then why don't you get a better look."

It all happened so suddenly, the world seemed to slow down around me, then speed up in seconds. I blinked for a moment only to realize that I was falling.

*SHOVE*

"!!!!" My eyes widen, as I felt my body go numb, making my blood freeze.

"Kyah!" I yelped.

( Two seconds rewind)

"Kyah!" My voice flew through the mini flower garden.

"! That sounded like.Oh no." Yuto gasped.

"Tch!" Just like that Shay began to summon his RaidRaptor Rise Falcon.

"Shay?!" Yuto called.

Yuto, jumped up onto the large bird, with Shay, and bolted off to the direction of the ledge.

( Back to me)

" OMG I-I! I'm in so much trouble." There was literally nothing I could do. All but drop, I had no duel disk on me, only my deck.

I could see Yugo slam on the the breaks below to the sound of my call. Only to have his baby blue eyes widen in horror.

"W-WWHAT NO WAY!!"

*NNIIIAAH* I could here the distinct call of Rise Falcon.

"_______!!!!!!!" Yuto called down to me, and Shay was getting ready to swoop under me.

"Yuto, Shay." I could feel my heart pulse hard, as I still plummeted down towards the city.

"_______!!!!!!!"

"Come on!!!" All three of them called at once. Yugo was trying to get under the spot where I would fall, almost ready to summon a monster too if all else failed.

'Omg omg!' I gasped, as everyone got closer to me. Shay had his arm stretched out along with Yuto ready to grab me.

But even the ground started coming really close to.

Then out of no where, everything went black..