Palace Walls

( Here is another chapter

( Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy it)

"Well, I guess Mana isn't here."

"Guess not." Diva and I looked at the lily pads in the pond. We were in the garden for a while now.

"This was nice though, my sister would like this garden." Diva talked softly.

"Oh yeah, I haven't seen her in a while. How is she?"

"Last time I checked. She was doing well. She was hanging out with her friends in between classes." Sera was such a nice girl.

"And how are you ____? your eye is almost completely healed." "I feel pretty good, at least  I can see with both eyes now."

"Yes, That is good. Seto doesn't seem to like us much in this time." Diva averted his golden eyes. "He just has his head in the clouds, he takes his job really seriously. That last time I was here, he wasn't that bad. I wonder why he's suddenly so cold again? We were that close, but he at least was a bit nicer."

"Funny, Kaiba being nice. He's so grumpy usually." Diva chuckled. "Yeaaahh you are right."

After spending time with Diva in the garden. He parted ways with me. He wanted to go look at the shops in town. I would have joined him, but because I was still recovering. He told me to please rest still.

Diva wanted to compare the shops here to our era time in Egypt.

(Flash Back)

"Please wait ____, I can tell you are still tired to travel too far out of the palace." Diva tries to reason with me.

"Aww, but I want to go too..." I huffed a bit.

Diva placed a hand softly on my head. " I know.., how about I look around for anything you may like? If i find anything I'll let you know?"

I slowly nod my head. His golden brown eyes stared into my eyes softly, asking me to please understand. "We have time remember. If I don't see you tonight. I'll be around tomorrow."

"K.., least you blend in better than me."
"Haha, maybe in a way." He laughed

(End Of Flash Back)

I find a rope just lying around the halls. It didn't look like it belonged to anyone so I picked it up. Sighing out of boredom. I had an idea to keep me busy while my two greatest friends were busy.

'Maybe I can climb that wall..besides balcony room. It would be the perfect fun lookout.

Only kinda remember where my room was,  this maze-like palace. I swing the door open to my room and go inside.

'Yes! I was right. There are a couple of ledges that can lead me up to the high point.' I tied one side of the rope down to a thick pole. While the other side was free. I could easily swing over.