Meeting The Cold Man

( I actually went to a museum today, seeing the ton of historical items, animals and ancient Egyptian exhibits inspired me to finish this chapter today)

"Actually.., I'll just wait till tomorrow."

Mahad was surprised to hear this. "Very well, I can have food brought to you if you like."

"Sure that would be nice."

( The Next Day)

I walk walking down some stairs in the palace. In the distance, I could see Mana and Isis talking.

"I believe I am correct." The voice of Atem echoed down the hall I was walking in.

"Yes, but I think this is better." Now it was Mahad's voice.

'Wait they are nearby.' I thought. * Tap tap* I only took a couple of steps out, and there was Mahad and Atem sitting in some library at a table. Talking possible about politics.

I only looked for a second and the two noticed I was there. "Oh ____. Morning." Atem greeting. His violet eyes were happy to see something other than books.

"Ah ya hi, sorry to interrupt you guys."

"No, it's quite alright. Need help with something?"

"Not really, I was taking a walk." The second I said that Seto stepped out. My stomach almost dropped.

"Bothering the Pharaoh again, really women?" That stung. Atem had a sweat drop on his face.

 "Now now Seto.., she was doing nothing of the sort." 

"Really Mahad? It does not look like that to me." Seto smirked. 'Ugh..gods...why does Kaiba need to be just like his ancient self.' Atem sighed mentally.

"Well women got something to say?" Seto grinned at me with that stupid face of his. "Really Seto? I've been here before and you still do not know my name.MAN"

Mahad and Atem looked at each other a bit worried about me mouthing back at Seto. "S-should we....h-help..?" Pharaoh whispered to Mahad across the table. "Maybe wait a little bit..."

"Of course not, because you are not worthy enough to remember."

"Spare me Kaiba-"

'Uh oh..' Atem just noticed I called him Kaiba.

"What Did You Just Call Me?" Seto stepped closer to me.

"Just forget it, I guess 5000 years can't change a cold man like you."

Mahad's eyes went wide. He was about to step up. Though Atem stopped him by stepping on his foot from below the table. Making the Magician wince a bit, but halt.

I huffed and walked away. Making Seto boil at my words.

"Ah n-no ___...." Atem tried to call me back but failed. "Don't worry...I'll check on her later for you. "Get back here women!" Kaiba stomped after me.

"No way get lost.!" I shout and begin to run for it.

I ran as fast as I could. Zipping down the halls while Kaiba's ancient self yelled at me to halt as he waved his millennium rod in the air.

I thought I was safe, and now I could see a dead-end hall coming up to me. There was nowhere to climb up on a wall to hide. "S-shelf!" It was a large tall strong shelf. Thinking it's safe I began climbing the shelf. I was given just enough time to get up high off the ground when Kaiba showed up. Kaiba? no Seto. At times my brain thought he was the Kaiba in my time. Seto at times was a bit nicer here than in my era. Maybe because he didn't have the stress of a company, he in a way still knew his original parents.