Gemstone ✨

' Judai.............did you see that......'

It was so dark, and quiet around me. '...Jesse.........., Yusei......'

My eyes suddenly shoot open from my sleep.
"!" Eyes wide, and focused on the room, sharp, and ready to see where I am.
There it was, Mahad standing right next to my bed, frozen with a towel in his hand. I tilt my head just a little. "Your awake." He smiled at me.
'Y-yeah.....guess I am.'

"? Are you okay, do you feel ill?" Realising I didn't answer him I quickly thought of something.
Just like that I saw Dark next to Mahad. "💦Ha... she is just hungry....Mahad." I watched Dark looked at me with crossed arms. " Really, keeping quiet doesn't help."
I could feel the heat rush to my face. *plop* I fell back to my side. Making the two gawk in surprise. "Ah Hey?! Lady ____."
"I think her temperature is rising." "We must hurry, and get her some food, and something to drink." The two Magician's jumped to their feet, panicked seeing my face turn more red.
I knew exactly what to say, but didn't because someone could hear me. Just like that the two flew out of the room.

(Really..., what worry worts. Stupid) I giggled to myself. I sat up once again, pulling on my long jacket. I felt my head sway a tad. Making my hand go to my head. "Tch.., guess its still in effect." ' Hey Dark Magician Girl?' I called out in my mind, while looking back sightly with my eyes.

(Yes, I'm here. You have a question?) She now stood in front of me. Her beautiful blonde hair, and emerald eye shinning.
"What colour are my eyes?" The she looked at me shocked, but still answered. (They are a violet, blue mix. They look a lot like the Pharaoh's.....) she replied to me honestly , but I understood it was hard for her to say. ' I see, thank you.' I smiled at her. She stepped closer to me, and took my hands in her's. ( _____, I'm sure you will find your friends soon, and when you do, you will be very happy. So please don't loose hope, we are all here for you.)

I closed my gemstone coloured eyes for a moment. 'Thank you, Magician Girl.' With a light bow, she vanished back into my deck. I felt really happy knowing I still had a choice. Guess it was time to enjoy having gemstone coloured eyes. 'Heh, guess I can play a little game with them. Let's see how many people notice.' A smirk crept up onto my lips.
Wondering what Kaiba would say when I set foot in his office again, but I wouldn't let that happen, not till I found Jesse, Judai, and Yugi.

I took a step forward, feeling a sting in my leg. Thinking fast to escape my room, I called to a friend.'Hello, Sapphire, mind helping me out please?'

Just like that, answering my call, my Pegasus stepped out. (Of course My Lady, ware is it you would like to go?) He lowered his head for me to get on careful of his horn. 'A walk down the halls, and possible the garden, and food.' I climbed up onto, gently picking up his mane we began to move out the door. Thinking about the shocked look on Dark, and Mahad's face one they realise I escaped.