Corporal Worries

"If you don't come back to work now, I will have you hinted down! Is that clear!?!?" Kaiba slammed his phone down on the desk.
r
I felt my hole body shake, as I gripped my phone.

I could tell her was still on line. "K...K-Kaiba....I'm....so...sorry....for what happened. I know saying apologies means...nothing, but...I really...did not mean any harm..."
I could feel tears drip from my eyes.

...............................

..........

......

... "P-Please....forgive me....Seto ..Kaiba..."

(_____! _________!!?)
'M-my name.....??'

My mind was soo foggy. Until I realised what was happening.

My eyes shot open. I gasped feeling cold sweat.
"Ha.. ha.. what the?" I was in a room, with golden brick walls.
"W-where am I?"
*Tap...taptap* I could hear foot steps speed up. Making me want to sit up faster.
Only to have my eyes widen, seeing Yami standing right there across from me.
"Good to see you are awake, I..tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't." Yami looked down, he had a glass in his hand.
I felt myself go cold suddenly. ".W-wait.. how come you are..right there?" I tried not to sound rude.

Atem pulled the cup back in sadness seeing me not take it. "Well..., after you- after the accident. Those guys did help you return, but for some reason when you arrived you came here."

"What's here.....?"

"Inside the small millennium ring."

*COUGH* I felt myself swallow suddenly. "Here, take this." Atem put the cup to my lips. I nod.
Swallowing the water. Funny how he found this in here. "Better?" I nod.
"Yeah, thanks..."

Atem took it back, and set it on a small table like object. "Something on your mind?" He asked, as I stood up.
I looked left, and right. I didn't feel pain like before, or maybe my body there was healing back in the room possible.
"Well....guess you can tell anyways."
"Kaiba...."

"Kaiba?" Atem looked shocked.
"Y-yeah..., he..- before I ended up in ancient Egypt, he was my boss. I got the job my accident. Since I vanished, I haven't heard from him since." I felt a cold chill hit me, from what I saw.
'Was...that really..him.....? '

I could feel a hand touch my shoulder. " I don't worry, Kaiba maybe harsh with words. I'm sure having a employee vanish like that, hurts him."
I missed Atem soo much, and here he was with me again. I was still missing Yugi, and the other two.
"I'll be here, and not just me the Magician's will too. The day you face Kaiba again, we will be there."
I smile at Atem. I watched seeing Mahad as the Dark Magician show up next to Atem nodding. He was like a solid form, not a spirit.
"Mahad..!"
He nods." Hello there, its been a while." I rush up to hug the tall Magician, making him drop his rod to the floor with a thud.
" I can't believe you are here."
All I could see was dark purple from being so close. "I never left, I was always here." His words where gentle, and kind. Like back in the palace.
"B-but...how.., I'm not the one who has your card......"
He sighed. "Have you forgotten, the small millennium ring. It carries part of my soul." I missed him soo much, I hugged the tall Magician once more, and stepped back.
"So, you won't leave me either?"

My quiet words pinged in both man's hearts. It stung a little, as I could see him shake his head." No, looks like I'm here for good, or till you find....."

I looked to the side. "You mean, Yugi. Atem's friend."
He nods. "Still we won't know for sure till he dose show up."

' Or maybe..., its because Atem was here.... maybe that's why he was.'

"One question, is my body...safe?"

The two's eyes widen.