🌹The Stressful Dinner🌹

"Lady_____?" Mahad called out to me through the door.
"Yes?"

"Dinner is ready if you would like to join us."
"Ah thanks, I will be there soon."

"Very well." I heard the Magician walk away.
"Ha... time to go."
I stepped out of my room and walked down the hall.

Only to see Kaiba trudging down the hall with a pouting face, with a large bruise engraved on the side where I punched him.
I was going to sneak by with. That completely failed. Kaiba called out to me.

"Where are you going?" I rolled my eyes. "Dinner"

"Hm..I see. So am I seeing as I have no other choice?" I just decided to keep walking. His face looked really sore. I kinda wondered what he was thinking about, he was going quiet again. I could hear his footsteps following after me.

I was getting closer to the dining room when I see Seto this time. Kaiba's ancestor, who sometimes is much more logical that his present self. The tall man eyes's caught my figure walking. They locked on instantly with me. 'Oh..great. I forgot Kaiba is right behind me. Can they even see each other?' That was one question I wondered. What would happen if Seto and Kaiba meet? Unless they already have. Would it mess up the future because of that? I tried not to think about that though.

"Greetings ____." Seto spoke to me in the distance. 'Well, this is a surprise.' The man was nicer, he wasn't smiling, he just had a resting blank face.

"Hello, Seto." The man slightly smirked at me acknowledging him. I got closer and then it hit me. the way Seto's eyes looked past me. He saw Kaiba, I was certain. 'Oh.. boy. Here we go..' A sweat drop slid off my face.

"____, who is that man?" Seto asks. I stiffen and lightly turn on my heel. "..tell me, and do not lie." He pushed.

"Well I know him a bit, but he is the Pharaoh's guest."Kaiba stopped moving and was now facing his past self. They both looked confused. Seto eyes the bruise on Kaiba's face. Then his own hand gently reaches up to his face, as if he felt the same sting.

'Something's off...'I thought.

'I thought

"Why...dose this man look like me?" Seto asked. Kaiba for once was speechless. His quiet inner questions must have been flowing through him. "..um..are you sure you want to hear that?"

"Yes, now speak."

"Now hold on.!" Kaiba suddenly burst out. "Do not tell this many anything." Kaiba hissed.

"Ugh..Seto I'm not sure if you remember what I said once before. This is...your future self from my time. However, he is not exactly like you either. You two are a bit different."

"Hmf..! different..? of course this man is not me!"

"Quiet..!" Seto spat out, getting ticked off a bit. Kaiba sneered a bit at the Preist.