Outside the door

My body....

my living me should be alright right?

I mean they found me, Yugo saw me, and brought me back.

*BZZZZT! BZZZZZT!* Suddenly I could hear a phone vibrate.

My eyes shoot open."W-wahh..!"I gasp finding myself in the bed, and room that was meant for me when I lived with Yusei, and the others.
*BBBZZZZT BZZZZZT!!* I looked down onto to see my phone vibrate like mad on the side table, vibrating so crazy that it almost slid off the table.
Grabbing it just in time before it fell to the ground, only seeing two seconds of the name of the caller.

Kaiba Boss

"O...oh........." I felt a lump form in my throat.

'Everything alright there..??' I heard a voice speak making me jump.

"W-wah...!"

'Sorry...I didn't mean to frighten you.' I looked up only to see Atem standing there in my room. 'Wait...what....?'

'Something wrong? ____' Atem as with concern. I shake my head. 'No,nonononon.no...nothing is wrong. I just had a strange vision.'

*BZZT BZZZT!* Suddenly my phone screen lit up again. I jump at my phone, waking my knee off the floor. *THUD!*

"Tch. got it!"

'_____!?' Atem speed walked to my half fallen form. Looking at my screen I felt my heart pound hard. I swallow only to see.

"...the hell....its only my alarm." I hissed at it, thinking it was something important like Kaiba boss or something.

I heard a knock at the door, fixing my hair in two seconds, and cloths I stood to my feet like nothing happened. Ignoring Atem who was trying to get my attention or even talk to me.
My spirit burned with fire. "Hello? _____." It was Yusei.

I couldn't miss that voice so easy, so I replied." You can come in, but I swear I'm fine." Yusei stepped into my room with his dark blue eyes wide. "What happened?, and I thought you where..."

"Oh nothing really, haha just dropped my phone. I have some place I need to go. "

"Go? You just woke up, and you have a-"

Jack showed up next to Yusei, and Yugo. "You Had A FEVER...! where are you going?" Jack seemed to try, and stop me, but they just wouldn't understand something told me I had to go find Kaiba, and NOW.

"Guys I swear I'm fine. Seriously I need to go meet someone.

"AHuh, NO way! You are staying right here!" Jack shoot his head, and speed walked up to me with fists tight.

I swallowed. 'OH Craps hes gonna!'

* Thud thud thud thud!* Jack's boots came hard across the floor right up to me. But the faces of Yugo, and Yusei drained of colour. Yusei was about to shout at Jack.
I closed my eyes I horror, afraid of what was to come next, a hard scolding for what happened.

But instead, I felt a large warm hand come down on my forehead, and freeze. "Nothing."

"W-whaat?" The two gawked. "She has no fever." Jack stated in shock, my eyes widen in shock. I step back.
"How is that possible, she was burning up all night?" Yusei said.

"I-I have no idea, but she-"

"JACK!" I shout, making everyone look up at me. "Don't do that! I thought you where going to! -going to....."

The room felt silent. his violet eyes froze in shock, his face seemed like he was partly hurt at me shouting at him. "Hit me." I finished.

Jack swallowed. "NO WAY! I would Ne-"

"Ha...its fine Jack..., you just surprised her." Yusei sighed, but Jack just stood their frozen not over it. He was scared on what I would do.
"Hn, well I'm Going! I have a job! to get to. BYE GUYS!" I run out the door, pushing past Yugo, and run down the steps, and out the house with my phone, deck, and bag on me.

"Ah, bye! _____!" Yugo replied, but only a second later with a thud the door slammed shut. "💢Tch, what a kid. What is soo bloody important to her that she needs to run out like that?" Jack went all defensive, trying to hide his hurt feelings.

"She said job didn't she?" Crow was at the door. "Crow." Yusei greeted him.
"Hi Yusei, I saw ____ run out the door. Guessing she is all better."

"Yeah, seems like it. She said something about a job."

"A job?" Crow tilted his head. "Oh...yeah..., I think I remembered something about Kaiba from around the time she vanished."

All in perfect unison: "Kaiba!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha ha ha ha! Almost there...!" I pant hard, as I bolt down the path ahead of me in the park, using it as a shortcut. I felt like pure Ra gold, no sickness, or injuries it was a great feeling to have nothing holding me back.

'_____..! why are you running?' I heard Atem call to me, who was running behind me, and catching up fast. He might of been a little shorter than me, but he was fast for a Pharaoh.

" I..ha. I need to hurry, and meet with someone." I huffed once again, feeling my legs finally stop hurting as I ran.

'Who..!?' With that Atem vanished from behind me.

" Kaiba." I breathed, and I slammed the breaks on, and found myself in front of the giant building. I was outside the door, ready to get invited in by him. Even thought I knew he wasn't the type to.

'Atem..., answer me one thing. That time in the golden room. Is that the reason why I am healed?' I was about to take one step forward.

'I believe so.'

"Heh." I smiled, grabbing the door I walked inside, with my long black coat swaying behind me. It was time to face my nightmare.