Chapter Three: A Fool's Bond

The bell rang and everyone began pulling out their lunch boxes and following everyone else, you pulled out your own.

Last night, you spent an hour making it and now, at last, you get to eat it!

You clicked open the top and smiled at your handiwork. However, a brown-haired girl trailed over to you.

"Hi?"

The girl seemed as if she hadn't eaten in years as she had drool running down her face.

"I-is that an F/F?"

You nodded. She wiped her mouth and stared you in the eyes.

"Do you want it?" You offered, worried she might bite you.

She nodded profusely and snatched it out of your hands. She took a bite and tears came to her eyes.

"Thank you so much! Are you a goddess?!" She got down on her knees and began to worship you.

"Uhm, you're welcome?" The girl then left and now you had nothing to eat.
"You're too nice," Saiki said in your head.

"Well, I could wait another 4 hours to eat..." You groaned.

"Do you want some of mine?" You noticed Saiki was sitting across the room with a group of people. The most notable was a boy with purple hair screaming about god knows what.

"...yeah." You saw a small smile form on his face as he gathered his lunch. Much to his friend's surprise, he walked over to you.

"Hey, Saiki!" The purple-haired boy strutted over to you.

"No," Saiki said. The boy paused.

"Come on, Saiki!" He pulled out a chair and sat between the two of you. "Y/n, right?"

You nodded cautiously. Saiki glared at the boy.

"My names Toritsuka!" He pointed proudly to himself. "But you already knew that!"

"I didn't." You simply stated. Saiki handed you a small bit of his food. "Thank you."

He smiled lightly as Toritsuka nudged him and based on their faces, you could tell they were speaking to each other through their minds.

You felt odd knowing that they were most likely talking about you. A wave of shame and self-consciousness ran over your mind.
"So," Toritsuka coughed "What's your deal?"

You didn't respond.

"That's okay, I like a bit of mystery." He gave you a perverted smile.

"Okay, time for you to go." Saiki thought to both of you.

"But why?" He whined. Saiki glared at him. "Fine, fine."

He stood up and leaned into your ear. "I'll be back for you."

His hit breath hit your neck as you leaned away from him uncomfortably.

Toritsuka then left you and Saiki. The pink-haired male scooted closer to you and offered his lunch box.

"Thanks..." You mumbled.