Chapter Fifty-Two: Desperate Psychic

"No. Not in a million years. I'm still pissed at you for this." Crossing your arms you heavily frowned as Kusuo sat calmly on his bed.

"Please? I don't think I'm asking for a lot." He pouted like a child.

"You're asking for a blowjob. That's a little fucking weird. Especially since I'm here against my will." Rolling your eyes, you pulled out his desk chair and sat in front of him, glaring heavily. The air in the room grew tense as you stared at each other for a few moments.

Kusuo crossed his legs and crossed his own arms, seeing your displeased expression.

"I'm not asking to fuck you or anything! I could force you to do too worse, consider yourself lucky."

"No, never in a million years say that again. Do you know how horrible you sound right now? You sound fucking disgusting. If you even claim that you love me, then act like it."

He was silent for a moment, thinking to himself.

"I thought girls liked that? Wh-what do you want me to act like?" Kusuo sadly frowned, staring at you.

"Like a normal person and not kidnap me." Rolling your eyes, you shifted uncomfortably in front of his gaze.

"Y/N, come on...just work with me a little?"

Remaining silent, you only stared at Kusuo's bookshelf, trying to distract yourself from the ever-growing anxiety that was building up inside of you.

"But you look so pretty a-and wonderful...I don't want it to go to waste!"

"I'm not blowing you. I'm being held here against my will." You mumbled, starting to get more and more annoyed with his persistence.

"Alright, alright, I'm...sorry. It's just, I really do love you, and...god, I can't even describe how you look right now. It's just so beautiful."

Letting out a sigh of defeat, you gave in, "Is there anything else besides something lewd?"

"O-Of course!" He quickly stood up and grabbed his phone out of his back pocket. "Here, stand up."

With hesitation, you rose up to your feet with Kusuo's phone camera pointed straight toward you.

"Just a few, man...I don't really like this." The f/c straps were starting to dig into your skin and Kusuo wasn't helping.

"Alright...I think fifteen should be enough." He flashed you an all too cheerful grin as you slipped the black sweater back on. "Here, we can do something more comfortable." Kusuo opened his arms and forcefully pushed you onto his chest.

"Y'know, you're fucking weird. You should be torturing me and, like, fucking beating me until I'm an inch til death." With a sigh, you closed your eyes and tried to process why Kusuo wasn't acting the way you thought he would.

His grip simply tightened and his hot breath trailed down your neck, "Why would I hurt someone I love?"

It was a simple question but it remained unanswered as it floated curiously around the room.

You didn't know how to respond. Why would someone hurt the one they loved? It seemed like a ridiculous question to ask in the first place, but...it had been proven to you many times before that some people still hurt the ones they love.

"...Kusuo, I hope you understand why I'm angry at you but, I really hope you know that this'll all stop soon."

***

Kuusuke and Chiyo sat silently as the TV spouted infomercials constantly. It was quiet without Kusuo or you to spice up the conversations. With Kusuo, it was more like bothering him until he snapped but with you it was more like finding a new fanfiction at 2 in the morning and deciding to binge-read it on a school night instead of sleeping.

"You should go pester them, kid." Kuusuke simply stated, not bothering to take his lazy eyes off the TV that was telling him to buy a bathtub scrubber that claimed to work with 'BlueTooth technology.'

"I mean, I really shouldn't. I don't want to walk in on something I don't wanna see..." Chiyo shuddered at the mere thought of seeing her friends having fun together.

"Yeah, but it would be funny as fuck." He finally took his sore eyes off the screen and saw the brown-haired girl grin over at him.

"2,500 yen. In cash."

Kuusuke scoffed and slipped his leather wallet from his pocket. It was a small price to pay for the grand scheme of pissing off his little brother. His wallet was neatly organized with the brand-new leather smell still invading the fabric.

"Here, now scram and annoy the shit outta' them." He resumed his TV watching as he saw the excited girl run down the hallway from the corner of his eye. "Finally, some actually relaxing..."

Letting out a sigh he had been keeping in for way too long, something suddenly vibrated on the table.

It was your phone.

Kuusuke cautiously picked it up and saw the name, 'Mother' with a little speech bubble. The message itself said something about them coming in three days but Kuuske didn't bother to read it. Sleepiness had started to consume his being.

"Eh, she'll come and answer the text sooner or later..."

With one final glance around the living room to make sure everyone else was gone, he could finally doze off and sleep.

***

Kusuo lightly whimpered as he pressed his body against yours, "S-Sorry..." He helplessly stuttered. "I've...I've been built up...waiting for you."

"Wait longer. I'm still not in love with you." With a sigh, you sat weakly in his grasp as he continued to grind his body against yours. The only sound in the room was his moans with the shuffling of fabric. But there was a tense feeling in the air. You didn't know how it had formed but you had the horrible emotion that something bad was going to happen. Like a boulder going down a hill at an alarming rate.

It was coming.

And it was coming quickly.