Chapter Forty-Six: The Question in Question

His legs shook with pleasure while he gripped tightly on your hair, pushing you deeper onto his lower portion. Kusuo let himself moan out while you smirked inwardly. 

You bobbed your head up and down repeatedly, slowing down as you felt it twitch in your mouth. The pre-cum was already dripping off of your chin while you gripped his wide thighs with your hands and supported yourself using them. 

"N...no...d-don't do this to me..." Kusuo moaned out. He weakly lifted his hips up but to no avail. 

You slowed down so much that you were barely moving. His desperate and pathetic moans echoed through out the apartment while the slick sound of salavia and cum was simply a background sound, layered on. 

"Y/N..." He whimpered. His grip on your hair tightened and, before you knew what he would do, pushed your head up and down. Kusuo vigorously pushed on, continuing to fuck your mouth before giving your head a violent jerk down. 

Your mouth was pushed to the very base of it while the back of your throat was loaded up with his cum. Kusuo again whimpered heavily before taking your mouth off of it and quickly standing up, mumbling apologizes. 

"I-I'm sorry. I don't really k-know what I did and...uhm..." His words trailed off as he glanced over at you. Panting on your knees with his cum dripping down your chin and onto the floor. Despite just having a boner, he felt another painfully creep on him.

"It's fine...get me a towel, will you?"

Kusuo frantically nodded and sprinted away into the kitchen.

***

Once he came back, he held a paper towel in his hands. He sat down beside you and gently wiped off the leftover residue.

"I'm sorry," Kusuo gently mumbled, tossing the used napkin to the side. 

Your face heated up as you anxiously looked around, "No, it's fine...uhm..." Usually, your confidence came easy to you but now, with him taking care of you so gently after he just fucked your face...you didn't exactly know how to feel. 

"Y/N." He called out to you, tilting your face to meet his own.  Now, with no confidence, you sat silently.

Kusuo's hot breath trailed over your trembling lips. He seemed to gravitate closer and closer until-

You kissed.

It was gentle and not like the previous ones. You felt his hands rake around your waist and pull you closer until you were on top of him, lightly attached at the lips. Kusuo eventually paused before making his way down to your neck, cautious of what he was doing. He lightly kissed one area and focused on it, making it turn red with the attention it was given.

"Hey! Stop, we have to see your parents in, like, 20 minutes!" You pushed on his chest to get him away from you but he didn't stop. 

"They won't care..."  He spoke within your mind, "I think they might even compliment it."

"Kusuo, no, I'm not having a hickey on my neck the second time I meet them!" Finally being able to push him off.

"But..." He pouted heavily.

Rolling your eyes, you stood up suddenly and trailed over to your bathroom. You looked into the mirror and saw nothing but a red mark. It couldn't even be considered a hickey, that's how pathetic it was.

"You know what? I'm not even mad for...whatever that was supposed to be." Lightly teasing the male as he walked into the bathroom. Kusuo came up behind you and pressed his stomach against your back. 

Gently whispering in your ear, you felt his hot breathe prickle down your neck, "I-I'll do better next time!"

"Next time, huh?" You simply smiled at him through the mirror, seeing a wide grin on his face.

***

"Hello, mom, we're here!" Kusuo called out to his parents. Like the previous time, his mom sprinted down the hallway and gave him a wide hug.

"Aw, Kusuo! I missed you!" She smiled.

"Hello, Mrs. Saiki, it's nice to see you again." Slipping off your shoes at the door, you held out your hand to greet her but were immediately pulled into a hug.

"I'm so glad you finally decided to stay with us!" Mrs. Saiki grinned.

"Ah! I haven't told her yet! Sh!" Kusuo slightly panicked. His mother held her hand over her mouth playfully before giggling a bit and sprinting off in the direction of the kitchen.

"Shouldn't you speak in front of your parents?" You questioned, turning to face him.

"...I guess I could. I can start now if you'd like."

"Well, I mean, I don't really mind if you do. I think they'd like it a lot more." Shrugging off the odd feeling you got from both Kusuo and his mother, you trailed into the main dining area.

"Hey, dad," Kusuo spoke out loud. His mother's head immediately snapped around as you sat in a seat next to him. 

"Kusuo?!" His dad quickly sprinted into the room. "Are you okay? What's going on?"

You saw a small smile appear on his face as he glanced up at his parents.

"I don't know...Y/N just said it would be nice to talk out loud and...I guess it is."

Both parents flashed you an odd, indescribable look before smothering their son with all kinds of love.

***

"Y/N," Mrs. Saiki caught your attention once you were all sat at the dinner table. Her amazing cooking was spralled over the table with miraculous different kinds of food. "Thank you so much..."

You glanced up from your plate, "Huh? For what?"

"Well, I mean, Kusuo hasn't really...talked to us much." Mr. Saiki sheepishly rubbed the back of his head before grabbing more of his wife's cooking.

"I-I have to admit, I haven't really been...open to verbal communication." He laughed at himself. 

"We are really glad you've befriended Kusuo."

"I-I am too. I really enjoy hanging around him and I'm glad he likes being my friend." With a wide smile, you shoved your face full of food. From the corner of your eye, you saw Kusuo staring at you.

He took a very deep breath, making you turn towards him.

"Y-Y/N?" He stuttered out. Kusuo placed one of his hands on your own. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"