Chapter Fourteen: Morning Walk

Saiki fumed in his room as he quickly peeled off his school uniform.

"That goddamn bastard..." He mumbled, sitting on his bed, shirtless. "He's gonna take Y/N away from me!" Saiki quickly shook the thought from his head. "No, not if I bad mouth him first...Y/N will hate him before she even meets him!"

Now grinning widely, Saiki slipped off his pants and felt the bra in the pocket. He shyly took it out and laid on his bed. Messing with the complicated fabric, he rubbed the inside of the silky material. It felt smooth between his fingers and just knowing that you've touched and it where it's been was enough to give him a rush.

Bringing the fabric to his nose, he pressed it up against him and took a giant inhale.

Saikis hand traveled down his stomach and he found himself doing something that he had never done before.

His mind began to wonder back to you. How your skin was pressed against the bra and how it was used. Even just the simple thought of you was enough to make Saiki reach his climax and, before he was able to take another breath, he was done.

"Holy shit..."

Saiki paused for a moment, letting the shame of what he just did and what he thought about sink in. He felt absolutely awful as he stared up at his ceiling, still clutching the bra tighly.

Twirling the material within his hands, he felt the shame dwindle away.
"It's fine...no one will know what I did..."

***

Trudging out of bed, you were determined to be ready before Saiki got there. It was your first week at a new school and you had already made a handful of friends. You were super excited to start anew.

After the last incident, your parents thought you would never recover so they just decided to ship you off to some island hundreds of miles away from your home town but now,

you've never been better!

"And to think this was all an indirect result of him-" Your internal monologue was cut off.

"So, what's up." The pink haired male said casually, sitting on your couch.

"What the fuck?"

"You left the door unlocked. We still have, like 20 minutes before we have to start walking. We are going to grab coffee jelly before class so hurry."

You scoffed and crossed your arms. "Asking me to do something with you wouldn't hurt, ya' know."

"I know, but you'd never say 'no' to me, right?" Saiki stood up and trailed over to you. "Right?"

Failing to keep your ego up, you looked at the ground, slightly shameful.

"Yeah..."

"Good girl. Now go on and get ready for me, okay?" He smirked, knowing the power he held over you.

"Fuck you." Sharply turning on your feet, you stormed into your bathroom, getting ready for the day.

"I wish you would, Y/N..." He thought to himself.

***

Traveling down the street with Saiki, you tightly held onto the back of his school uniform, making sure not the let go.

Doing this allowed you to daydream while keeping track of your pink haired friend.

It reminded of you whenever you went shopping with your maid. She would speed around the aisles and you were left to grasp the corner of the shopping cart in order to stay with your current guardian.

Those were simpler times.

Times before you had this curse.

"What are you thinking about?" Saiki inquiried, feeling your grip lightly tighten.

The street lamps were still on and the sun had barely come up in the sky, giving everything a peaceful dark tint.

"Nothing," You took in a giant breath of the morning air, "Where are we supposed to find coffee jelly this early in the morning?"

Saiki paused for a second, slightly smirking.

"I...I know a place."

You nodded and he continued to walk down the street with you still attached to his arms.

A few minutes went by with you not paying attention to your surroundings and you felt Saiki stop.

"We're here." He said, plainly. "I'll go in and buy it really quickly, wait here,"

You lightly nodded as he quickly rushed in to a small corner cafe. It was a small cafe and looked as if it was run by an old woman.

As you waited for your bright haired companion, you felt your phone softly ring to your favorite song. You took your phone out of your pocket and quickly answered, hoping it was good news.

"Hey mother," you addressed her formally as she preferred.

"Hello daughter," she responded back, "How is your new life going?"

"Amazing! I made a lot of friends and even-" You awkwardly cut yourself off, realizing you were speaking informally.

"Great, ma' am, the people here are very punctual,"

The two of you went on to discuss how your family back home were doing when finally, she said something about the curse.

"So, Ms. Y/N, the real reason I have called today is to..." you heard her take a hefty sigh, "is to inform you that the, uhm, the doctors figured out what's wrong with you."

You paused as your mouth gaped open, waiting to hear the news.

"The tests came back and..." Your mother went on. "And well your curse..."

Your mouth hung open as she went into detail about it. Every word she told you, you had to retain.

No time to think.

No time to cry.

Only time to process what exactly was messed up about you.

And it wasn't good.

"That's all the report says..." your mother sighed heavily. "Are...are you okay-"

You cut your mother off, "Yeah, I am, thank you for asking mom-"

"No, let me finish. Are you okay with staying in Japan?"

Your heart broke into a million pieces.

"Yes."

"Okay."

The call ended as suddenly as it started. Looking at the rough concrete, you let the wave of shame wash over you.

"Y/N?"