Chapter Twenty-Three: Domestic Foolishness

The loud dryer beeping snapped you back from your previous memory.

"Hell yeah!" Quickly hopping up, you swung open latch and began to reach in.

Using your legs, you pushed off the ground and allowed your feet to dangle off the ground as you began to collect your laundry.

"Y/N?" Kusuo's face turned a little red from the position you were in.

"Huh?! I can't help ya', I'm in the damn washer!"

"D-do you need my help?"

"Yeah! Get your fat ass over here!"

"Fat? I actually think I'm average weight but I mean-"

"Nows not the time but you have a fat ass."

"I-what?!"

"Not the time!"

You swung your feet lightly and tried to get the attention of the male. He scoffed playfully and grabbed you by your waist and hauled you out of the washer.

"I got all of it!" You had a childish grin on your face while your arms held an entire pile of warm laundry. Kusuo's hands were still held around your waist as you attempted to move.

"So-uhm..." Saiki let go of you and you began to throw the pile into the bag on top of the coins. "Wh-what makes you think I have...one of those...things?"

"A fat ass? I don't know. You're definitely not flat and you have nice hips." You nonchalantly said as you hauled the laundry over your shoulder. "You ready?"

"Oh...yeah..." As you and Kusuo began walking out, a new bus began to slowly drive by the stop to pick up the people waiting. "So, uhm, what do you think of my..." As the two of you stepped onto the bus, Kusuo faded off when you tossed the bus fair into the coin machine.

"Your ass? I think it's great." You joked. This is what you did with your friends back home. Compliment eachother and hit on one another playfully.

"Thanks...I guess." He shrugged lightly as he sat down.

"Yeah, anytime!" You winked at him and adjusted the bag hanging off your shoulder.

"Do you like people with that...feature?" Kusuo felt a stream of self doubt run up his body.

"Oh yeah, people with thighs are hot. Just my preference though. How about you?"

"Uhm...I like your body type."

"Nice." You smiled widely while the discussion of preference died out.

"Well, now I'm more interested," Kusuo suddenly spoke up. "Give me your preference." Silently praying it was something similar to him, the bus came to a halt.

"I'll explain it eventually."

Sprinting off the bus, you heard the male frantically shout profanities inside of your head as you sprinted into the building, panting.