Chapter Ten: Friendly Fighting

Saiki grabbed both of your hands and forced you onto the ground, making you squirm as he laughed at your expense.

"No, please! Mercy, Saiki! Mercy!"

"You didn't show me any mercy! Traitor!"

Saiki pinned your hands to the floor and sat on top of your legs, leaning over your stomach and into your ear.

"Please! No! I'm sorry, Saiki!"

"Too. Bad."

You felt Saiki breathe down your neck as his thoughts clashed with your own.

He smirked as he used his left hand to hold both of your wrists in place above your head and used his free hand to spider down your stomach. Your begs for mercy were now drowned out by your laughter.

Saiki's warm hands felt your smooth skin spasm under his touch, making a wide smile crack on his face, hearing your cheerful laugh.

"Do you apologize for the eggs?"

"Yes! I'm sorry! I'll never do it again! I promise!" You struggled to get the sentence out through your loud laughs.

"Good girl."

Saiki stopped and stood up, hovering over your tired body.

"You're a jerk." You laughed as he offered a hand to help you up. You grabbed it and allowed him to hoist you back up to your feet, falling into his chest while doing so.

Saiki let out a wholesome laugh and subconsciously wrapped his arms around you. It caught you off guard but you reluctantly hugged him back making him grin widely.

"I'm happy that I have a friend like you, Y/N."

"Me too, jerk."

The two of you stayed in an uncomfortably long hug with Saiki swaying the both of you back and forth, still smiling widely.

"Hey, what time is it?" You calmly asked, taking your arms off of his back.

"8 PM," Saiki replied, not taking his arms off of you. His grip only tightened when you tried to back away.

"S-Shouldn't you go home now? Your parents are probably worried!"

Saiki immediately froze in place.

"Ah, yeah." He unwrapped his arms and began walking towards the door.

"I'll talk to you later, okay? Also, I put my number in your phone."

And just like that, Saiki was gone once again, leaving you to deal with the consequences of his actions. You scoffed playfully and shoved your hands in your pockets, looking at the large heap of eggs and flour with your body outline showing your pathetic loss.

"This is gonna be hell to clean..."

***

"Hey mom, I'm home now."