Chapter Twenty-Four: A Party Fit for Fantasies

"Fuck...should I do it? She wouldn't notice me...even if she did, she wouldn't care...right?"

His fingers tapped anxiously against his hand as he debating his options.

"Argh! Fuck it!"

He quietly clicked open the bathroom door and felt the hot air clam against his skin. The naked silhouette of your body was a enough for him to get turned on. But it wasn't enough long term.

Slipping his phone out of his pocket, he shyly creeped up next to the shower and snapped a few pictures as quick as he could.

He went out as quietly as he came in.

"Shit, whats wrong with me? This isn't healthy! Oh god, what if I get caught and-"

The bathroom door clicked open while he was sitting on your bed, ranting to himself.

You came around the corner, wrapped in a white bath towl right above your breasts.

"Dude, you didn't even pick out anything."

Water dripped on the wooden floor from your soaked skin as you leaned, cockily, on the door frame.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I forgot..." Kusuo trailed off as he stared up and down at your body.

A wave of self consciousness ran down your spine as he eyed you.

"Well...I'm gonna...change..." Walking towards your closet, he didn't take your eyes off you for your second.

"I'm gonna change." You repeated once again. He nodded slowly.

"I'm going to change." You began adding emphasis on to your words, expecting him to finally understand.

When he only sat there and watched you, you began to get concerned.

"Kusuo, I'm changing!"

He remained silent and still stared at you.

"Alright, fuck it!" You turned around and began picking through your clothes, figuring that you'd just grab them and change in the bathroom.

It was quiet enough so when you heard fabric shuffle and your bed lightly creak, you figured that Kusuo had left.

A warm pair of arms wrapped around your waist, making you nearly drop your towel out of fear.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh? Kusuo, you didn't do anything-"

"I'm so, so, sorry."

"Okay. You're forgiven?" Unsure on how to comfort the boy, you figured it would be best to play along.

"Really? A-Are you sure?"

"Uhm...yep. Totally."

His grip lightly tighten as you continued to search through your closet.

"Thank you so much, Y/N."