Chapter Twenty: A Deal is a Deal

"You want me to...to what?" His shocked expression made you slightly smirk.

"You heard me."

"W-well I mean...I just didn't expect you to be so...blunt!"

"Hah, well, what can I say?" You leaned close to his ear and breathed down his neck. "I know what I want."

"Uhm...I-I mean...yeah I could...but are you sure that's what you want?"

"What the hell can't you understand about it?!" You joked, lightly pushing him to his feet.

"Well...yeah but...this just feels unfair!"

"It's not! Just go do it!"

"Fine, but I don't understand how me doing your dishes goes with you feeling me up."

"Shh! Just go do them!"

Kusuo chuckled as you lightly pushed him towards the kitchen.

"I'm gonna put on another movie!" Skipping back to the couch happily, Saiki began cleaning your dishes.

He tried his best to contain his excitement but just the thought of having you touch him was enough for him to get turned on.

Meanwhile, you scrolled through more animated movies.

"I wonder what Kusuo is actually expecting from me..." you thought to yourself, deciding on some random movie. "Should I just listen to him and just do what he wants me to..? I should probably do my best the pleasure him."

Again, that small voice in your head spoke up.

"Maybe I shouldn't...it could make him uncomfortable and, besides, I've only known him for a week or so. But you're already so close..." Deciding to ignore the voice, you mindlessly stared at the screen.

"Done!" Kusuo quickly appeared next to your side. Glancing over at him out of the corner of your eye, you lightly smiled. "Can we...uhm..."

"Yeah, just like I promised, Kusuo," You leaned closer to him and whispered quietly. "I don't break promises."

"I mean, actually it was a deal since I did the dishes but-" You rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"Fine, how about this, Kusuo, since I don't have any idea what you want from me, why don't you just cuddle me instead?"

"That's not what the deal was." Kusuo knitted his brows together. "It was touch, fucking dumbass."

"Fuck you, nerd."

"Very funny. But you aren't going back on your deal. I'm willing to swap places but still...don't try to get out of this! I did your dishes!" He laughed.

"It was an honest mistake! I promise!" Kusuo grabbed you by your legs and lifted them onto his shoulders.

Playfully, he hovered over you and gripped your waist tightly.

"Hey Kusuo?" He took his eyes off of your body and glanced over at your face. Something hard was poking your thigh and it was getting on your nerves.