Chapter Thirty-Two: A Begging Psychic

Kusuo's gentle moans filled your apartment while you softly rode the bulge in his pants.

"Wow...you're bigger than I thought." You began to tease, "Maybe if you didn't act so pathetic you'd get some play..."

"Mhh...I-I'm sorry..." His glasses fell off of his eyes and onto the floor next to you while you bounced heavily, trying to get him to climax. "J-just like that! Don't stop, please, Y/N!"

His hips thrusted up, showing that he was closer than you expected. You turned, suddenly stopping and slipped off of him.

"N-no! What are you d-doing?!" Kusuo quickly sat up without his glasses and grabbed your arm gently. "You...you promised."

Lifting your hand up, you caressed the pink haired males chin and smirked.

"You really thought I was finished with you?" Smirking, you glared over his red face. He pouted heavily while seeming childish. "Kusuo, I promised you'll cum. I never said when..." Pulled him in, you kissed him roughly. You felt the male's hips lean towards you when a simple, yet lewd, idea popped into your head.

Kusuo's tongue swirled around in your mouth while you planned out exactly what to do with the unsuspecting boy.

Obviously, you couldn't have real sex since you were both 16 and neither of you had condoms but you could mess around.

"I have an idea, Kusuo..." Upon the kiss breaking, he glanced up at you.

"Sh-she's so fucking hot...oh god, I might just finish from just looking at her like this...shit, what's wrong with me?! I thought I was saving my virginity until marriage...god I'm a whore..."

"Sit on the couch," Immediately, the aroused boy followed your demand and sat quickly on the sofa. His hands were placed in his lap like a butler waiting for a command. "Have you ever...pleasured yourself, Kusuo?" You asked, sitting next to him.

"W-well, I me-mean..."

"Who am I kidding? I know you do. A pretty boy like yourself probably does it most nights..." Slipping off the couch, you continued to tease him while you wedged yourself between Kusuo's thighs. "What do you jerk off too?"

"Uhm...p-pictures. Maybe smells? I-I don't know..."

"Hmm, interesting," You looked up while your hands trailed up his bare thighs, "who do you think about when you jerk off, Kusuo?"

Dejectedly, your friend quickly moved his eyes away from your own. He thought about his sentence for a while, trying to avoid any mentions of his habit.

"Uhm...y-you...obviously."

"Hm? What was that? Are you getting bitchy with me, Kusuo?"

The boy formed a very weak smirk.

"I'll address that in a moment but what do you think about doing to me, Kusuo? What's your dirty little pleasure?"

"I-I'm not answering that!"

"Is this part of it?"

"...it's one of them..."

You smirked upon knowing him so well, "I'm gonna make sure you have an experience you never thought of..."

You brought your hand to his boxers and lightly tugged on them, silently asking for permission. Instead, Kusuo very violently pulled them down for you. He was a little too eager for what he thought was going to be next but, after all, a fool is meant to be unpredictable.

Shifting your weight to your knees, you stared a little at him, rubbing his inner thigh with your fingers.

"So, Kusuo...let me see your hand." With a hint of confusion, he placed his hand in your own. Now, you could act on your master plan. You placed his own hand on his shaft and moved it a little.

His confusion in the moment didn't out weigh his hormones though as he moaned quite loudly at the sudden stimulation.

"Good boy...keep doing that for me....I'll focus on the other pretty parts of you instead." He continued to jerk himself off desperately as you stood up and sat on his thigh. Rubbing your hips back and forth, his eyes met yours.

You took your hand and gently placed it around the back of his head, pushing him into a kiss. Softly moaning, you could hear his pace speed up. He was desperate to finish. But, you weren't done just yet.

Once again, you could tell he was close due to his thighs quickly jerking up while his eyes rolled into the back of his head. You moved quickly, grabbing his wrist and forcing him to an abrupt stop.

"Last time, Kusuo, I promise."

"P-please, Y/N...I'm so close...please..."

"What would you like to finish too? Whatever you want now, okay?" You looked kindly on the pathetic male. He pouted heavily while his cheeks burned from the denied orgasm.

"...a blowjob...please." He broke eye contact quickly and focused on the floor.

"Aww...beg for it."

"Eh? What?" Kusuo glanced over at your calm yet devious smile.

"Beg. Beg for the blow job."

"H-how do I do that?"

"Give it your best shot, okay?" Caressing his face carefully, he nodded shyly.

"...could you please let me finish, Y/N? I-I've been good for you! I've been waiting for this for a while so...please, do whatever you want to me...I want you....a lot..."

You gently kissed him and smiled.
"That was perfect."

Slipping between Kusuo's legs once more, you gently grabbed him and lightly rubbed the pre-cum with your thumb. His legs violently twitch at the sudden feeling while you smirked upon seeing how much power you had over him.

You opened your mouth as you rubbed the base gently. Trying your best to pleasure him, you realized that you'd only ever given one person a blowjob before and it wasn't exactly a normal experience.

Glancing up at Kusuo, you saw that his eyes were closed shut as he held onto your cushions with a tight grip. You continued to go as deep as you could without gagging which turned out to be nearly perfect for either of you. He twitched in your mouth allowing you to realize that he was already super pent up from the previous two times.

Quickly, you bobbed your head up and down wanting him to feel as good as you could possibly make him feel.

"Sh-shit! I'm close...d-don't stop..."

You, however, slowed your pace a little. This didn't go well with the pink haired boy who had already been teased one too many times. Deciding to take action, he grabbed the back of your head and pressed you down to his base.

A warm liquid poured down your throat while the sound of panting reached your ears. You removed your mouth from him and allowed a string of cum to connect you together.

"I...I'm sorry..." Kusuo huffed out.

You only smirked up and cockily swallowed, making sure he heard the over exaggerating sound.