Chapter Eleven: Foolish Denial

Despite your protests, Saiki continued to carry you through the school, earning suspicious glances from multiple students and whispers filling the halls.

"Please, put me down..." You begged as you felt your face heat up. Saiki ignored you and lightly hummed as he opened the classroom door.

Everyone went silent making your head drop with embarrassment. Saiki didn't seem to care, however. He continued on his way and placed you in your seat.

You immediately buried your face shamefully into the palms of your hands as Saiki lightly rubbed your back as if to comfort you. The class erupted into chaos as people began to speak about you and Saiki's "relationship."

Teruahshi frowned lightly, turning her back to the two of you.

"Saiki, please." You took a hefty sigh. "People are going to get the wrong idea about us..."

Saiki raised an eyebrow.

"So? Let them spread rumors. I don't mind." He grinned cheerfully.

"Yeah, but I do." You rolled your eyes and turned to the window.

You heard the door to the classroom open and everyone's chatter die down. The teacher walked in and the class started. You slightly smiled as it was an excuse to leave this awkward conversation.

***

You weren't paying attention, like usual because you're the main character and I'm not going to waste my time explaining what happened in class because neither of us cares.

Sorry for the 4th wall break.

Moving on.

***

After class, Nendo came over to your desk, shouting your name as if you were miles away.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He screamed, sprinting up to you. Your eyes widened in horror as you realised he has no intention of stopping.

"WAIT, NO-"

Your short lived protest was cut short by the hefty boy tackling you to the ground.

"WILL YOU COME SHOPPING WITH ME?!?!" He shouted in your ear, sounding as if a child was begging you to play with him.

"Yes, yes, okay!" You squirmed out from under him and tried to stand up but two arms wrapped under your own, lifting you to your feet.

"What's going on?" Saiki hummed calmly, watching Nendo bounce up and down with excitement,

"Me and Y/N are gonna go to the mall together!" He smiled cheerfully, showing off his perfect teeth.

Somehow, seeing him be so perfect and clean made you slightly envious. If he hadn't done that...would you have white teeth?

He ignored your basic rights.

He was a fucking ass to you.

"Ah, I see. When are we leaving?" Saiki said, having the fucking balls to invite himself.

"Nope~ You and Y/N can go out another time! I want to bond with my new friend without being a third wheel!" Nendo grabbed your bag and slung it over his shoulder.