Chapter Fifty-One: Unwanted Affection

"How did you manage to pack all of this in that single bag?" You questioned as Chiyo laid out the outfits she had brought neatly on Kusuo's wooden floor.

"Heh! That's my little secret! You'll never know!" The brown-haired girl then pulled out something a little strange.

"Why did you bring lingerie?"

"Kusuo wanted me too! He even told me what size you wore so I could bring the right ones! I have everything from As all the way to triple Qs in case any of my friends need it!"

Chiyo smiled widely while you looked at the folded set.

You really should have known. You should have taken him more seriously. Like the threat he was.

"Alright, come on, Y/N! Eeeh! I'm so excited!" She popped up to her feet and rushed you up to your own while you still held the set in your hands.

"Uhm, Chiyo...Thanks for doing this but...I'm not really in the mood for this right now." Lightly frowning as you explained, you didn't see her spirit damped even despite your light denial of her help.

"Ah, it's okay Y/N." She said, unexpectantly calm. "Kusuo said you'd say something like this. He just told me to continue on no matter what. It's the only way to get you out of your little sadness!"

"...what?"

Chiyo didn't respond as her own delusions were fogging her brain from common fucking sense.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please-"

"Alright, God, fine."

She made it clear she was ready to do whatever it took to try and "get you happy again."

***

"Aw! Y/N!" Chiyo happily squealed, pushing you in front of the mirror she brought. "Kusuo was right about f/c looking good on you!" She placed her hands on your hips and patted down the intricate fabric strips of the lingerie so it sat flat on your body.

"Hey, I have a weird question." Your voice cracked as you looked at the brown-haired girl through the reflection of the mirror.

"Yeah? What's up?" She didn't look back as she was looking around the room for real clothes to put over the underwear.

"W-would you believe me if I said Kusuo was evil or something?"

Chiyo looked at you for a moment before laughing.

"Of course not! How could I believe someone like that is evil? The guy wouldn't hurt a fly!"

Awkwardly, you laughed along. You didn't want to seem crazy.

"Alright, here, try this on," Chiyo handed you an unnaturally long black sweater before running out of the room and calling for the reserved psychic.

"Saiki! Come here!"

You mentally screamed, preparing for the worst. His footsteps echoed through the hallway before stopping in front of the door.

"Thank you...I really mean it, Chiyo."

The excited girl smiled happily before cheerfully waving to you.