Chapter Twenty-One: Laundry Day

Turning off the running water, you wrecklessly flung your hands around, trying to get all of the water off.

"Please hurry...I don't wanna fall asleep without you."

"You act like you've known me your whole life."

As you walked out of the bathroom, you violently rammed into something that wasn't there before.

"The hell?"

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and you felt yourself being picked up into the air.

"Kusuo? Why is the TV off?"

"It's time to go to bed." He calmly stated, sounding more motherly then he probably intended.

"What? It's only...only..."

"12 AM." Kusuo calmly finished your sentence as you heard another door opening.

"So...where we goin'?"

"Your bedroom."

You got violently dropped onto your cushy bed as you felt something else kneel on the mattress next to you.

"Night...I guess..." You could see the vague outline of his shape lean closer towards you.

"Goodnight."

Turning over to rest on your side, you pulled your blanket up only for it to be yanked by Kusuo laying on it.

"You don't need it..." His skinny arms snaked around your waist and pulled you closer to him. "You have me..."

***

"Kusuo..." Your morning voice lightly croaked.

"Five...more minutes..." His breath heavily trailed into your ears.

"No! I have shit I gotta do today!"

As his arms wrapped tighter around you, you began to kick off of your bed and using gravity, pushed both of you onto the floor.

"Fuck! What the hell?"

"Suck my fucking dick, Kusuo!" You cheered happily.

"Yeah but...your still in MY arms so who's sucking who's dick?"

"Whatever, ass. I gotta do my laundry! If I don't do it now I'll have to do it next week."

"Why next week?"

"The bus leaves the earliest today. Any other day it'll leave in the afternoon, when we have school."

"Why can't I just teleport us there? It seems exhausting to do all of that."

"I'm not gonna make you do that. And besides...it's nice to be normal every once in a while."

"Must suck to suck, loser."

"Anyway, let's get movin'!" Trying to slip out of his grasp, he reluctantly let go and left himself lying on your floor.