Chapter Thirty-Four: Guess Who's Back! Hint: It's not Slim Shady.

"Shit." Frantically, you searched through the photos. Most of them were of you in class or you and Kusuo doing simple tasks together. The pink haired males face was violently scribbled out and carved open with a red pen while your own had red hearts surrounding it. "Dammit, can't even have my PRIVACY IN JAPAN! FUCK!"

Returning to the way you were before you came, you felt your unwanted emotions return. The emotions that begged for attention.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Kusuo sprinted into the room making you jet to your feet in panic.

"Huh! Oh, yeah, I'm fine! Uhm," You shuffled the pictures under your feet. "I-I actually have some chores I have to do s-so..." Kusuo nodded, quickly understanding.

"Just, uhm, a few more minutes?" He asked, moving around you and falling on your bed.

"Yeah, of course..." You sat next to him.

A very uncomfortable silence arose between the two you.

"Shit...I want to kiss her again...she tastes so damn good."

Kusuo's eyes hungrily trailed over your lips, slowly leaning in with every passing second.

"You gonna kiss me or something, pretty boy?" Lightly smirking, your voice was hoarse. "Pussy." You grabbed the pink haired males head and violently pressed your lips against his.

A sick and twisted part of you hoped Vincent was watching. You hoped he got jealous. You hoped he got angry. Kusuo could never lose against him! He could get you out of this!

Smiling, you pressed your hips harder into Kusuo making him whimper in joy. He leaned deeper into your dominate touch and broke off the kiss.

"You taste good..." He blinked.

"Thanks, so did your..." Purposely mumbling the last part of the sentence so your pink haired companion could figure it out himself. A few seconds of silence arose while he struggled to figure out what you meant.

"Your dick, Kusuo. I'm saying your di-"

Rudely cutting off your strange compliment, he roughly kissed you again.

"Fuck you, Vincent..." You thought to yourself, pressing the kiss harder.

"Who is Vincent?" Kusuo asked, continuing to harshen the kiss. His tongue licked your lips while his hands caressed your body.

"No one," You thought, "You're far more important to me than he is..."

Upon hearing this, the pink did haired male felt a jolt of pure joy run through his body. He deepened the kiss and pressed his body closer to your own.

"I...I love yo-"

Like the world hated both of you, aggressive and vigorous knocking rang on your front door.

"Y/N!" A deep, familiar growl screamed.

Fear ran through your veins, making you fall off the bed and begin panicking.