Chapter Thirty: A Fool in School

The magic fairy teleported the both of you in front of the classroom door.

Hopping out of his arms, you stepped into the room.

A few of the early kids glanced over at you for a second but quickly went back to their conversations.

Trailing over to your desk, you violently threw your bag onto the floor and fell into your seat. Kusuo walked over and kneeled down so he was at eye level with your sitting body.

He slowly tilted his head to the side and moved your body so he could see your eyes.

"Hi."

"Ugh...my head hurts so much, I'm seeing fairies."

"I told you not to call me a fairy."

"Shh..." You pressed your hand against his mouth, even though he wasn't speaking out loud.

"I'm gonna bite you." He scowled as you rolled your eyes and smirked, doubting he would actually do something like th-

A weird feeling softly ran throughout your body as you looked down and saw Kusuo's teeth graze over your skin.

"Why did you-"

He lightly pressed harder making you shut up.

"Wow, I sure hope this isn't how you suck your boyfriend off-"

Biting harder, you finally got the message to shut up.

"Not so cocky now, huh?" He looked up and smirked at you.

"Well, you're the one eating my fingers so I think I have a right to be cocky..." You responded, watching his smirk fade from his face.

"W-whatever..."

"Horny cunt-"

Your next insult was quickly interrupted by a loud male bursting into the room with pride.

"Y/N! Kusuo!" Nendo shouted, sprinting over to you. The pink-haired male quickly got off his knees and
returned to his normal, monotone demeanor.

"Aw...Kusuo was just about to-"

"Good morning, Nendo."

"Y/N! How are you!" Nendo playfully pushed Kusuo out of the way and wrapped you in a hug.

"Aw, I'm good buddy!" Smiling, you hugged him back. "It's been a while since anyone besides Kusuo touched me like this." Thinking to yourself, you mentally noted how calm he looked during all of this.

"So, Y/N, are we still hanging out after school?" Kusuo questioned you, making Nendo loosen his hug.

"Oh yeah! How rude of me. Would you and the rest of your friends like to join us, Nendo?"

"Dammit Y/N. What the bloody hell?! Why can't we just hang out? You promised we were going to..." He felt the blood rush to his cheeks, reminiscing your previous words.